Tree of Savior Forum

KToS 28/7/16 Swordsman Buffs

How is that bad? It’s in the same position as Lethargy then. Where anything with Physical attacks in your party benefits from it significantly. It’s situationally useful.

That 10% from Finestra is horrendous though. Even with astonishingly high Int values, it hardly helps the Hoplite or the party. It’s literally one of the worst passives i’ve seen.

What’s sad is that It could be good, but INT does nothing for the character at all. Which was the point of this skill. Too bring some gains from skills that would provide you with extra inconsequential INT. Someone links you and you gain 500ish Int somehow? Cool beans I got a small bonus out of it.

The increment is incredibly small however. Making the fact that you got attack damage irrelevant even at incredibly high amounts of excess INT. Which is a shame, because most situationally useful skills in this game should have a decent benefit.

I honestly, wish they boosted the effectiveness of it tbh. Not change it to Dex, Str, Con, Spr, or whatever, because it’s not suposed to be an active buff at all times. It just sucks to much to be considered helpful right now though. Solely due to 10% being incredibly small.

New Guardian is so bad now, I think they will remake it later.

I think swordman may need this:

Dodging step:
moving a little distance to dodge attack, immune for 0.5sec during dodging.

CD2~5sec

1~3 times overheat

May apply to swordman(or highland) as a skill or attribute?

that’s basically an iframe. imo, it wouldn’t work with a combat system like TOS, as it does on a more action oriented MMOs like BnS and Dragon Nest.

Or just move without immune is OK?

kino’s teleport have some iframe though. very useful against bosses with wide stomp like attacks when you don’t have the time to run to be out of range.

I wonder why swordsman class doesn’t have this kind of skill
they’re prone to risk yet they don’t have the skills to compensate such risk.

1 Like