Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

kindly translate that monarch boss name from top to botom one please

1 Like

Monarch

1.Mirtis
2.Rexipher

1.Zaura
2.Marnox

1.Blut
2.Helgasercle
3.Nuaele

2 Likes

What about Wiz3-Thau1-Sorc2-Necro3? Wiz3 for Lethargy strike attribute to boost Marnox summon strike damage?

It’s good and works. The video I posted earlier uses a very similar build, wiz3-thau1-sorc1-necro3-runecaster.

High SPR build and magic shield is effective too. Wiz3-Thau1 base offers most synergy and good AoE damage, and a strong sleep disable.

Most players don’t know about the synergy of thauma and wizard2-3 magic missile after patch. Magic missile becomes high AoE damage due to this synergy. This is also why wiz3-thau3-sorc1-onmyo2 is a popular AoE build. Magic missile spread damage is doubled with thauma buff.

Other Rank options before sorc2-necro3:
Cryo1-linker1 - (linker2 or thau1): easiest crowd control (ice pike) and decent mob grouper.
Pyro2-Thau1: fire pillar AoE stun and best multihit lower rank class.

2 Likes

if you can after tommorow patch, need video with mages vs monarch bosses with element protect ))

Have some vs bosses with magic/physical protection.
Physical damage protection = -60% physical damage received.
Magical damage protection = -60% magical damage received.
Elemental property damage protection = -75% elemental property damage received.

Quick tests (nuale and blut both same group: phys+magic def protection)

Magic attack ~3500, trash gear. Damage result: 134

Magic attack ~2000 (daino buffed auto attack), trash gear. Damage result: 47

Boss def: ~16600

Might get better tests with higher attack values on KTOS live server.

Previous post about it here

1 Like

its look like tbl reduce damage ))

BellPopo raid dont go to live (

1 Like

Yes, it was crossed out (due to a bug).

and bosses give some changes on test
Weak for magic or physical or element attack and high def for others 2

So there is no way to win without debuff the defense.

About elemental defense, do you think it benefits the sage build? Which sage build for DPS you would recommend?

Can we expand/maximize the item image =/?

this change is stupid, they could make it 10-20% penalty but hell no they have to make it 60%. literally your char is screwed and useless if it’s not physic/magic/AA dps. What kind of diversity is this when you will only see magic dps in marnox-zaura, physic dps in rexipher-mirtis and AAbuild in blut-helga-nuaele?

and most imortant and funny, after 1+ hour killing boss, cube give you just another piece )))

I did not pay a lot of attention to the interface and did not try it (just read item stats and effects). Pressing shift still shows item description. Do you prefer big image? Tosneet website will still show big image items.

@kannushi Have to wait for more data after patch to know for sure.

@lamjade91 yes, need a lot of debuffs and high weapon to compensate now.
After the crit bug-fix on boss, players still managed to reach cap damage on monarch bosses, especially with magic damage stacking magic break debuffs. I do not think it will be possible to easily reach cap damage again after this patch.
image shows monarch marnox on the left, it is a bit difficult to view the multiple 777’777 damage numbers (image taken before the monarch defence patch)

You could recognize some KTOS recorders on the image (rangee po’s warlock on left and tsai tom’s musketeer on the right). There are few more however cropped out of the image.

Item news previous dragon raid item post effect here

Dragon raid accessory:

Magic necklace + 2x ring set (velio/belio/verio/berio set):
each ring: 110 magic def, +15 INT, +60 magic attack, -20 physical def.
necklace: 219 magic def, +25 SPR, +10 CON, +25 INT.
2 set effect: +60 magic amplification
3 set effect:
+120 magic attack
+1 AoE attack ratio
Special effect: every 5 hits, deal 1000~3000 bonus damage.

Physical neck + 2x ring set (varfas/barfas/varbas/(…) set):
each ring: 110 magic def, +15 STR, +120 critical attack, -25 physical defence.
necklace: 219 magic def, +25 STR, +25 DEX, +10 CON.
2 set effect: +30 critical rate
3 set effect:
+120 physical attack
+1 AoE attack ratio

Videos (onmyo and retiari vids will be added to first post)
Sword3 Barb3 shinobi retiari2 vs 20 mil event bosses here
Wiz3 Ele3 Runer Onmyo2 vs 20 mil event bosses here

1 Like

+60 magic amplification vs +30 critical rate
:tired:

Retiari at TBL

Regarding pms about TBL questions:
Rangee Po streams TBL almost every day on several classes. Also always top 10 ranked player. If you need to view future TBL classes/content/tactics at top-rank TBL, use his channel. KTOS represents future itos content. For example, the impact of froster lord card at TBL was to be expected, it happened on ktos tbl too. After wizard patch, psychokino thauma (shrink body) sage2 dominate tbl for a while. I do not follow TBL a lot so I cannot answer all questions. Best to ask other players.

1 Like

Yes haha, I know about Tosneet, but I really appreciate the art of equipments. It’s a part of RPG.

1 Like

If the data points out that the elemental defense is very strong (so skill from FF and other wiz would be very weak) and the neutral attack from Sage is really not elemental related, this would be an advantage for sage Right?

Which rank woul you complement the build? W3Ele3-X- Sage2

To fill x, is better the rune caster or sorcerer or which rank?

I feel that sorc with a summon would be better, but require more invest like marnox and two sets , one with Spr and one for int. What’s your opinion?

Other question, not related, are there a good amount of Kabba 2/3 players farming in ktos? Do you think it worth more to have one than other wiz farmer builds?

omg, why no one makes Retiaru’s videos T.T

Does Sacrament, enchant fire, Blind faith, Aspergillum and other extra line skills and buffs counts toward the bonus?