Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Sw3 high2, Sw3 barb2, High2 Barb2. Doppel final rank is shinobi of course. Perhaps itos players will prefer a different kind of build.

Isn’t barb 3 better than sw3? idk if the passives compensates the lack of double slash.

Really think cleave is underrated and hope it’s better than the highlander package so i can go barb :sad:

coming next week

Content Update on March 27

• Wizard & Swordsman class balancing
  • Legend Cards
  • NEW Gimmicks, Collections and NPCs
  • And more!

read this in today’s patch notes for itos…

is that the revamp wiz classes and added skill will be implemented? Q_Q
I’m getting the exited…

I prefer barb3 because highlander doesn’t buff doppel as barbarian3 did give frenzy buff/critical rate +100 and debuff increase 10sec very good combo with all slashes skill like doppel

@greyhiem, any linker focus builds revolving the new skill and its spi build?? just wondering couz i got an extra mage waiting for a build… ty

yes it is, now we will wait for new classes and raid xC

1 Like

My bet for this is wiz2-linker3-sorc2-sage2
It’ll be the first thing I’m trying next week.

What I read , sorc1 is good enough filler for many builds.

Linker is good for farming, and that should go with thaum

hmm i want to test wiz2 link3 rc sorc - randoom 2 (guess ench2)

Meta steam server summoner build still great after patch. cryo1 - linker3 - sorc1 - necromancer3.

Wiz2 linker3 thauma3 runecaster became popular after wizard patch, as a farmer and as a support. Share rune of protection knockback immunity through spiritual chain. This is the most popular linker3 build.

Linker3 fits most builds. If you need more synergy, try to match joint penalty attributes with Earth (wizard, onmouji), Poison (featherfoot), or Lightning skills (enchanter). Example of wiz2 link3 sorc1 feather3 at HG340 repost vid here

Wiz2 Linker2 thauma3 sage2 is the best easiest skill-farmer after patch for high ping users. Microdimension deals insane damage. You need ~ 4000 magic attack to oneshot linked swell HG340 mobs. video If you use wizard2 sleep:dream eater attribute, you need lower magic attack. Dream eater doubles damage of all sage skills.

Videos

Wiz3 thaum3 sorc1 (gorkas) Onmyou2 challenge mode 5 solo with freeze card here

Mario build variation wiz3 link3 runer enchanter2 here
All this build’s skills are available during giant mode.

QS3 - appraiser - falcon3 - Bm1 vs event boss video starts at right time, here
I will collect all Class VS high hp event boss vids in first post.

5 Likes

no more video with BelPopo raid? i am interesting how many times can rerol cube with this raid

Not yet. Dragon raid patch arrive this week on main KTOS server. Will have geared players doing the raid soon.

Also new changes to monarch bosses (KTOS live server)

Please excuse me for messy image, something went wrong adding text.
Some text dropped from image too. Well, I think it is already obvious which classes you should bring to each boss. This change was applied to enforce class diversity at monarch boss.

What do you think of this build? https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111a888ee

I thought it is a good damage and Chrono gives Pass to use micro dimension again. Which skills are affected by lethargy or sleep that increase magic attack?

Thanks

Pass level 5 reduces all cooldowns by 25s, you will still have to wait for your sage skills. Cooldown is longer than 25s. To be a decent chrono support, you need 360 SPR. Prefer to leave chrono3 to SPR-support wizard builds.

Lethargy damage boost only affects ground skills. For this build, lethargy doubles damage of earthquake (secret synergy), and lethargy boosts damage of sage ultimate dimension. You only need lethargy level 1 to get the damage boost.

The sleep attribute doubles damage of all sage skills, and all other property-less magic skills and psychokino skills.

Thank you for your help. The best damage still wiz ele war 3 . I hoped there was something different and very good like the Inq Meta build (in the beginning nobody thought that build could work and only that build can do CM7 solo).

Sage is more for farmer (with linker) . Also could be replaced with FF which is even better due the poison property

75% elemental damage reduced
time to sage haha
its just mages will become more ussles on 75% on all bosses all skills have some element

@greyhiem is that right?

can u give some choice of summoner meta build ? anything else ?

this no steam meta hahahaha
this too many boters and too many their new account for botting
and bots still good after patch its not okay

1 Like

The old cryo3 - sorc2 - necromancer3 build changes into pyro2 - thauma1 - sorc2 - necro3 after patch. Thauma arm attribute to boost summon damage. Frost pillar lost its pull, so it was replaced by pyro2 fire pillar.
To have a mob grouper with freeze, take cryo1 + linker2 - sorc2 - necro3. If you never use riding, drop sorc2 and pick linker3.

All vids are reposts.

Sorc1 is great filler for any build. Some examples
Wiz3 thauma3 sorc1 onmyouji2 example, challenge mode solo View first post for all onmyo vids
Wiz3 ele3 sorc1 shadow2. challenge mode solo
Pyro2 thauma3 sorc1 enchanter2. at HG340

Necro3 often used with sorc1.
Cryo1 link1 thaum1 sorc2 necro3. dungeon 300
Wiz3 thaum1 sorc1 runer necro3. challenge mode solo
wiz3 ele3 necro3 HG340

In general, most wizard builds are great after patch. Just think about skill use between classes and your playstyle. For example if you love skill-caster then it would not make sense to pick enchanter2. Reset event should be available to test a wizard build every day.

@kannushi ? Yes. The monarch specialization patch was on KTEST previous week, now it arrives on KTOS live server.

item UI quite ok now. Image does not take half screen size anymore

3 Likes