Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

what is the muskeeter meta build? i don’t understand musket but i’m resseting into one this week :tired:

What’s a good stat build allocation for a A2-QS3-Falconer3-Mergen?

1 Like

What are Dragoons looking like? Is it the same old Hop3 shell or is there any merit to ShinobiGoon2?

1 Like

This is shinobi goon2 versus boss.
Hopgoon build still doing OK. Hopgoon with party at new lolopanther earthtower

@dasdasdas New rank reset event for steam server?
Choice 1 auto-attacker/skill hybrid: QS3 Musketeer3, grooving muzzle max, sniper serenity minimum 1, running shot, (pene shot 15, reload1).
Choice 2 skill-based only: ??? Musketeer3, skip grooving muzzle, and take the skills you like. Need minimum 1 sniper serenity and lv 1 reload. Do not recommend birdfall higher than 1. Example bossing build of sapper musket, as mentioned in this post

@Jyabami before playing attack speed class such as QS3, type //ping in chat and hit enter. Ping must be lower than 0.1 to attack properly (for bossing QS3, test = try //ping at channel 1 crowded klaipeda). Usually ktos players use near full dex on qs3-falcon3 build.

4 Likes

i’d like QS3 but idk what to fill in ranks/skills, do you have a planned build to help please?

1 Like

A popular machine gun turret version skill planner
Rank 6 is free rank, I just put archer3 because QS3 Archer3 Musket3 is popular.
Limitation of musketeer = must use rifle. Take all rifle compatible skills.

Archer rifle compatible: swift step buff, kneeling shot, oblique shot (but rarely used).
QS rifle compatible: running shot, pavise, caltrops, teardown.
Musketeer choice: penetration shot max because it is available during kneeling shot, grooving muzzle buff, sniper’s serenity, reload.
Bossing set-up: activate swift step -> running shot -> sniper’s serenity buff + potion for glass mole -> grooving muzzle -> kneeling shot stance -> start auto attack & penetration shot when off Cooldown.
If you are looking for better AoE, you must put remaining free points into volley fire and covering fire. AoE is not the focus of this machine gun build. Musketeer after patch is decent at AoE. Volleyfire splashes to 8 targets, penetration shot at point blank is a heavy AoE burst, and covering fire is insta cast.

Rank 6 is free rank. For example, Inje Kang’s musketeer took hunter1 at rank 6: her skill build
And solo video at HG340

For musketeer as AoE: consider dropping QS3 for a Sapper3 based build with Musketeer3. This build does not use grooving muzzle buff, have 15 extra points for musketeer AoE skills.

previous musketeer post here

4 Likes

Hi for QS 3 Musket 3, what is the typical setup ( Gem / Cards )

Red gems to get the most out of Snipier’s Serenity

If i have werewolf card, which one is better, archer2-ranger2-rogue-SR3-BM or archer2-ranger-appraiser-SR3-Rogue?Whats the upside and downside of each build?Thanks :smiley:

Bulletmarker version advantage: tase and silver bullet.
Tase is a quick bonus damage burst. Silver bullet change your attack into Holy element for x1.5 damage vs dark enemies (most enemies). Silver bullet buff is best feature of the bulletmarker-reiter3 version.

Appraiser version advantage: blindside, devaluate.
Blindside will give you extra chance to crit (level 5 estimated around ~30% crit chance). The blindside crit damage attribute increases your critical damage on debuffed enemy. Devaluate % def decrease is strong on high def targets. Bonus: can appraise own items if you like it, and can also take overestimate. But overestimate duration is short and skill animation is too long.
Note: appraiser debuffs also boosts other players, and will help their damage. Think about it during monarch boss.

Rogue2-reiter3 version is also available. Better sneak hit and have lachrymator for Crowd Control mobbing. Lachrymator is useless vs flying mobs and vs boss. Rogue2 also grants evasion buff with short uptime.

@lainvalvin can take red gem for musket for better value during sniper serenity buff. Or green gem if you really need more crit rate. Grooving muzzle already grants 30% to deal 3x 100% crit hit on auto-attack. Grooving muzzle buff is not 100% uptime. Card: 3x glass mole, green: ellaganos 3x, blue: nuale, zaura or armaos, purple: 1-2x gazing golem and 1 free card, legend card: marnox.

Thanks @greyhiem and @LoLHelpMePls for the information

With regards to crit rate
What would be a realistic / healthy crit % to be looking at ?
And would rogue1 be a viable filler with or without werewolf cards ?

For dex builds, I like 50% crit chance (around 680 crit rate after reductions). Can also go 40% (around 470 crit rate after reductions). You will get ~+150 crit rate from archer swift step (your own or a shared swift step), and ~+150 from chronomancer quicken (from a chrono with 360 SPR). Already have +300 from buffs.

Rogue1 without werewolf is best at bosses if you have a swordman taking aggro. Boss will turn its back to you. Rogue1 without werewolf for normal mobbing and content is difficult, cannot use sneak hit properly.

1 Like

I see… Thanks a lot for the awesome explanation :smiley:

1 Like

Guild lv15 boss
Bong’s team with easy bossing paladin tank composition of course here
Faster party: here
Slow party video
Next: Lv 16 is the pantorex legendary card boss.

Waiting for Velcovern dragon raid patch and videos.

Wow is SR their main dps?or the PD?

What enhance attributes does SR has?Do people only put at Limacon?Or they also put at Retreat Shot and other skill?

Bong’s video? SR upgrade Limacon first, then retreat shot, and some reiters also upgrade marching fire. Limacon is the most important. Plague doctor in bong video = tank. Paladin barrier redirects damage to the paladin, and paladin3-plague doctor healing factor keeps the tank paladin alive.

Yeah in that Bong video xD…so the SR is the main dps?

Ah i see. I did try making an SR3 but i feel the damage is quite low when compared to my PD3 and doppel with all 0 attributes. I have no idea why tho. Anything comes into mind?

What is your //ping? Type //ping in normal chat and press enter. If it is not below 0.1, your attack is too slow (= low damage). Reiter also need enchant fire scroll, and pardoner buff from shop. Bong uses aspana revolver and full dex. Hackapel, reiter, and the bulletmarker are dealer yes.

Recent video, he is rogue2-reiter3 with 3x werewolf card:

My ping is around 20-30ms…But the problem is my pd can deal around 10k++ with prana(death steam skill), my doppel can crit for like 35++ k and non crit for 8-10k when using skills, but my reiter only deal like 3.5k ish per hit and crit for 7k which is far below my other character. My stats is 200 str and rest dex for now.

To be sure, I will ask:
-Please may I know your secondary physical attack status?
-are you using the ‘C’ button to use pistol attack during limacon buff?
-did you buy pardoner buff?