Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

well, no. But i would never do it anyway (previous to those krivis and pally changes), the way i see it pardoneer was always about the buff shops and the scrolls. dispeller scrolls will continue to sell, and simony scrolls will sure suffer, unless they add new skills to it, maybe some niche clerics will buy daino scrolls, tough i doubt it.

Every new C3 receives only one skill…
PD 1
Musk 1
Dragoon 1
WL 1
Templar 1

Well, hype is fading.
Some new classes at c2 are weak, and some of the rank 7 are just dead.

Kabba 3, trash.
Lock 3, trash. They should just gave him demon transformation like druid c3.
FF 3, erm… hm…
Sage 2, green / yellow class.
Dragon, helmet gives 20% extra damage. I was holping to get something like: 100% vs large, 50% vs medium, 25% vs small types.
mergen 2, jump shot is a bait!
Bullet marker 2 seens to be bait.

Hacka 2 is strong at least!
Murm = dash, for pvp

should i continue?..
brb

6 Likes

Well, I think FF3 will be op with this debuff skill but I was hoping for new attributes too…

Dragoon got 3 e.e (?) still meh tbh

"weak"
With those 1k dmg weapons…
Everyone will see when it comes to kTOS… most people will shut their mouth when people with 6~7k dmg show us the “real” power of some classes… judging now is… err

musk 3 = pvp, unblockable shot.

new krivis = must have c1 for chaplain build.

1 Like

2… really… the jump one and the helmet

i’m calculating 5k attack.

But anyways, the only meta classes in this game are the ones with constant multihit aoe rotation.

Others are just for pvp / fun.

new krivis = must have c1 for chaplain

I don’t know about this to be honest. All getting daino will do is eliminate block/evasion and that has never been an issue in PVE for a chaplain.

For PVP it would be nice, but you would need to get Krivis at rank6 and not get Oracle/Miko/Cleric2 which would be a huge cost in PVP. Also the Daino buff only lasts for 30 seconds at skill level 5.

All the other Krivis c1 skills would be pretty useless overall.

EDIT: I could see pure PVE Chaplains going Krivis circle2 for the Stigma, Zaibas splash, Aukuras attribute, etc.

So… did they really made Counter Spell pointless to level? I really don’t get this Oracle rework… Also why Change wasn’t touched?

Yeah they don’t really know what to do with the skill IMO. Either make it a 1 point skill and give oracles another skill, or give it skill levels to increase its duration (would have to be nerfed in TBL)

Skill test
SR > BM / QS3 fal3 > BM

QS3 Fal3 BM

1 Like

Finaly i saw one! Shinobi - Matador

1 Like

Can someone please test this on KTest if possible:

Build:
Cleric1 - Krivis1 - Bokor2 - monk3 - zealot - inquisitor

buff diano -> do the skill that increases damage with more HP you have -> makkangal -> wheel -> hand knife -> god finger flick -> god smash.

and then same again without diano, I would really appreciate it

I really want to see more Krivis interactions, specially with Monk and Bokor. :sad:

FF c3

2 Likes

So the aukuras elemental property bonus is only added to magic attacks? So in the case of chaplain AAs only to Aspergillum and Daino?

It’s so strange Kabbalist didn’t get Nachash yet. I rly don’t think they scrapped that skill. Maybe not… but it rly seemed like it will be one of the main skills of kabbalist for me.
…maybe they want that as a master class skill now?

Ok, so my dream BM build now is Arch3-Scout1-Rogue2-Falc1-BM2.

gather mobs + smoke (mobs dont attack) + circling + bloody overdrive (9240% dmg on each target if this skill works like Covering Fire with Circling)

if circling doesn’t work on bloody overdrive and it still hits 1 target per attack, I throw this build into thrashbin, maybe throw BM2 into trashbin as well

pls smb tell me circling works

pleaaase

PS. Apart from that, needing to always recast a self-buff is rather annoying, reminds Coin Flip skills of Gunslinger in RO. no surprise lol.

my dream build with BM crashed just looking at this video, it seems so weak,
i finished colimencia boss in 1 minute (not flying and with more HP than Flammidus) with a Pevordimas bow +9 just with pre-emptive strike and running shot, no blessing. Let’s hope BM works well with circling