Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Final damage is not calculated there tho, only the skill factor. It seems very likely that +lightning damage equips are affecting the skill factor, but just not 100% clear exactly how it affects it (is it 1:1 scale? linear? logarithmic? etc).

If I were to guess, I would say it’s a pretty simple 1:1 scale, meaning +1 lightning damage = +1% skill factor. The reasoning for that is because “GetSumOfItemStats()” is a pretty generic name, probably used by different pieces of code that do different stuff unrelated to Lightning Hands. If the function’s name was something like “GetSumOfItemStatsForLightningHands()” for example, or if it received other parameters than just the attack type, I would assume there was a hidden formula behind it as well (i.e. divide final sum by constant).

Just a guess, tho.

2 Likes

so in general lightning hands will gain dmg from skill factor and elemental bonus from items or from buff with enchant?

so if i need to stat my character minimum for con, more on spr? or minimum on spi? and get 200 dex?
with a chrono base quicken lvl 15. no need for int if im reading this right… just buffs and a weapon with elem dmg… :smiley:

I don’t think lightning hands gain skill factor from enchant lightning, but the final damage is improved by enchant lightning as with all +elemental atk.

200 DEX is a good value, more than that requires very low ping. INT or SPR depends what you get for class ranks before enchanter 2. CON is up for personal taste.

1 Like

noted then hehehehe… so i really need to put dex then…restat

Wow, It’s percentile additional dmg?
In that case the remaining attribute is length proportional to skill level.

Sorry, I need to be careful with my wording. I said +1 lightning damage = +1% skill factor, but the % is refering to skill factor’s inherent percentage of your attack.

Lv 5 Lightning Hands + 200 Lightning attack gear should be 503 + 200 = 703% skill factor and not 503 + 200% = 503 * 3 = 1509% skill factor.

I don’t quite understand what you mean.

Are you sure that’s right?
Is it only for Lightning Hands?

Because I have hats with Ice property attack and they don’t chance the % of my Ice-based skills, seems flat damage added on final damage.

Lightning Hands, in special, seems to take into consideration lightning attack gear for it’s skill factor formula.

Other skills don’t have such addition of elemental damage to their skill factor formulas.

Regardless of the skill factor formula, elemental damage is always added as a flat damage added on final damage. Skill factor and Final damage are different things.

That would be extremely OP, as you can easily get over 1000 lightning elemental attack even without Enchant Lightning. Was this tested?

How?
/twentycharacters

No, just a hunch from reading the skill description :satisfaction:

I may have forced on “easily”, but you can get around 930 with:

Around 300 lightning attack from hats
Same hats with around 300 lightning resistance + Kite Moor kit
New 350 staff adds +337 lightning attack

The staff and lightning attack from hat would be easier, for a total of 600+ lightning attack without Enchant Lightning. That would be 1100% on LH.

I have 3 hats with lightning attack and will test on Tuesday if damage will actually increase a lot or if it’s flat damage (I believe it’s the latter). I don’t think the code has been interpreted right and it’s just flat damage like every other elemental attack…

Does anyone uses the combo:

xxx (new item) necklace + 2 elements dance + resist elements?

the necklace gives extra elemental damage for all your elemental resistances; (combined??)

It’s not the necklace, it’s the kit (necklace + 2 bracelets), so you can’t use 2 elements dance and gain the benefit from it, unfortunately.

rip :tired: :mountain_snow:

Doesn’t work the that way. not sure why those codes were added but those arent used. The part with

This is the part which is used everytime.
There are lot more skills having this rubbish code.

so if you seen he code? was wondering if it would be affected by any stat? if non…its ok i just need some clarification so i can stat build my other mage im working on thanks

Any videos (good fresh stuff) of Wugushi, Flecher and hacka??

check hackapell post 8D

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/class-hackapell-rogue-class-lounge/?source_topic_id=372163

ty :satisfaction::satisfaction: