Tree of Savior Forum

[kTest[Ktos]] Class rework thread

Yes it is a lot better now.
Pain barrier vs knocks, restrain is useful.
Gungho scale on STR, Concentrate scale on dex (high) and str (medium).

Feel like we don’t have to worry about future proofing anymore when class resets exists

Is Dragoon 2 dead? I’m reading a lot of gloom and doom about how Dragoon 1>Lancer is better in every way for a Sword>pelt>hop3>doppel build.

I cares about how my character look too much (main reason why I insist on keeping Miko in my cleric build), and the new HG gear are UGLY :<

I know Alchemist have Briquetting to cover the looks but last I heard it requires weapon of the same tier which frankly killed that idea.

could i ask what SKILLS currently in your ktest are affected by attack speed… just wondering :smiley:

i already seen cannoners…how about other class??
thanks <3

For pve, I noticed no knockback in 290dg and most normal mob. How about ET?

Is there any change in point shop(pvp) or not?

Less popular. Top 3 swordies are Doppel, fencer, lancer (hoplite lancer build, cata is bye)

@game8bravo Yes, I will also update the first post.

Dex / attack speed affects
-All normal attacks

Swordman3 double slash
Highlander2 moulinet, skyliner
Rodelero3 shooting star
Corsair Dust devil
Corsair2 hexen dropper
Fencer1 sept etoiles, flanconnade
Fencer2 attaque composee
Fencer3 attaque au fer

Dievdirby1 carve attack
Paladin1 smite
Paladin3 conviction
Monk1 double punch, hand knife, palm strike
Monk2 one inch punch
Inquisitor1 god smash

Archer1 oblique shot
Archer2 kneeling shot (affected by attack speed)
Archer3 twin arrows
Ranger1 barrage, critical shot
Quarrel shooter3 Running shot buff (stack and scale with attack speed) (stack with cannoneer2 bazooka mode) (does not work properly with reiter1 limacon)
Scout3 split arrow
Rogue2 backstab
Fletcher1 crossfire, barbed arrow
Reiter1 limacon (buffed attack is affected by attack speed)
Cannoneer2 bazooka mode (buffed attack affected by attack speed)
Musketeer1 bayonet thrust, buttstroke
Mergen1 spreadshot, triple arrow

***note archer3 twin arrow overheat is 5 (wrong skill description)
*monk double punch is the only skill without CD (0cd)
*Highlander skyliner is the only skill with 5 overheat without 10s cd (skyliner 15s cd)

4 Likes

@redwea ET still some mob I think…most annoying are the bosses
@nekuk001 I do not think pvp changed

Rank reset event ended.

1. Cryo3 chrono3 sage1
  2. Wiz2 Link2 thauma2 feather2
  3. High3 barb1 doppel3
  4. Wiz3 ele3 warlock2
  5. Arch2 rang3 reiter3
  6. Ranger3 fletch3 merg1
  7. Cler2 priest2 monk3 inquis1
  8. Pelt3 rode3 murm1
  9. Sword3 High2 Fenc3

1. Cryo3 chrono3 sage1
  2. Wiz3 ele3 warlock2
  3. High3 barb1 doppel3
  4. Wiz2 link2 thauma2 feather2
  5. Arch2 QS3 Falcon3
  6. Ranger3 fletch3 mergen1
  7. arch2 rang3 reiter3
  8. Cler2 priest2 monk3 inquis1
  9. cler2 priest3 chaplain miko inquis1

Video
Reiter limacon vs 15mil HP boss [click] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WtP8PUpHaE)
Even bong thinks limacon is easy, limacon Bong at new HG [click] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-v2DKV93gQ)
Hackapel vs manticen [click] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-NgWG_rSY)

Highlander fencer crystal mine mission [click] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZLIeiOVZY)

4 Likes

Are you refering running shot+limacon doesn’t stack right? But off hand still affected by aspd dex? I know you already said it once, just want to confirm, sorry for being annoying :disappointed: Ty

@greyhiem Could you tell me how musket is doing now in korea and what are the popular build for it please? :slight_smile: thank you!

Interesting build, I like the idea of it. It’s really doing that good? Would it be spirit based, probably using Maces? Seems odd, but interesting.

And, if you don’t mind telling, is the old Dievmiko still used in KTOS?

Also: Thanks a LOT for all your work :slight_smile:

With the changes and all, what skills priests 3 are going for? I liked the old Stone skin…

Yeah, I’m kinda intrigued that diev3mikoplague2 aren’t around the top builds there

What’s the difference between the 2 list? Before and after reset event? Please update on ET preferred build if you have any.

edit - saw the list

I’m torn between sapper3>falcon3 vs pelt3rode3murmilo for main ET char. I prefer falcon but idk if my team will have doppel/physical dmg class to benefit from circling attribute. Our main carry prolly gonna stick with ele3warlock2.

1 Like

first of all, ty for your awesome job and help on the community!

Considering that Arch2/Rang3/Reiter3 is now popular for fast clear dungeons and Bong’s video, why do you think he ended his build with Arch3/Scout/Ranger/Reiter3 instead the popular one with Ranger3?

I don’t really understand the Scout either. Camouflage don’t work while mounted and the rest of the Scout 1 kit is garbage.

scout could be just a filler and the main point there is get rogue for Sneak Hit and combo with 8 Werewolf card? but this way it was better if he just had dumped all points into str instead of dex.

Actually, dex gives crit ataq now right? and with even more hit from dex I think it’s viable werewolf with dex builds. Scout is purely for invis to act like an oh ■■■■ button and to ease your way on maps, because it’s helpful for a squish class.

Cloaking works as intended while mounted?