Tree of Savior Forum

[kTest[Ktos]] Class rework thread

Oooh! I had a feeling it was you who I was streaming with. lol.

When the patch hits and we get refunded the weapon gems, are they gonna be trableable or team storageable?

Guys, how about transcendence scale bonus on armor? still HP and DEF? how about gloves for accuracy or boots for evac since all armor now only gives def & mdef as main stat

Greyheim its better to invest now to new hg weapons? Also should lolopather armor set bettter than hg armor set? Should I invest to lolopanther armor set?

what do you mean by invest to lolo set? buy it with silver? or do ET everyday?

So my scout army will be rerolled to srs and from what i saw in the videos i can keep my times. Maybe will be better to do the 140 now. Ty @greyhiem, your work is awesome

Thx for all the info best post on forum <333333

Is Cleric-Diev-Miko-X-Inquisitor viable with the changes, or is PD2 still by far the best choice?

1 Like

lolo and solmiki will become legendary with new patch so those sets will be best in game, like solmiki>lolo> others :slight_smile: so yes if u have a chance to get them just GET THEM :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it confirmed that all the changes on kToS are coming to us? There are a few in the patch notes that aren’t mentioned above:

Team Warehouse has been revamped.
- 5 Spaces will be available as storage by default
- The Team Warehouse is accessible even if you don’t have a Token.
※ Items can be claimed/stored freely, however Silver Deposit/Withdrawal require Token access.
- Token users get a bonus 10 spaces, resulting in +15 Free Slots in total.

World Map & Exploration percentages are now shared across your Team.

EXP Penalty: If the level difference is 30 or less between the player and the monster, there is no EXP Penalty. Every level after 30, a 5% Reduction Penalty Applies.

Anyone knows the monster he transform into?

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBV_wm0MX0 )

[quote=“greyhiem, post:356, topic:354628”]
Magical blue main hand.
[/quote]Why is that?

Even tho blue gems give minimum atk for more steady output, their value is still lower than the average damage that red gems give.

:confused:

Do you have an idea how skill allocation is more worthy for doppel3? Also I’m curious if highlander 3 is only picked for it’s skills (skull swing 3s now)? isn’t the doppel skills outside whirlwind buffed/worth for now? cleave, warcry and frenzy thrash tier?

ty in adv

Kugheri Zeuni from Syla Forest, probably. https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/class-druid-class-thread/245138/561

They will almost certainly come to ITOS.

The average damage difference is too low to consider, it depends on what the user of the weapon wants. I personally prefer a steady damage output without ups and downs, I prefer blue gems. But someone else might wana see the highest damage possible and go for red gems. I am personally very annoyed if something I kill with one hit doesnt die with 1 hp while farming, thats why I go for steady damage.

So which is better? str or dex type Reiter? for dungeon farming.

In the archer branch, which class is now better against world bosses? Used to be mergen but iv heard that it will become more of a burst dmg class.

I dont think there will be such a difference, two 500 dmg hits in one sec of or one 1000 dmg hit. Unless you have a strong off hand. In that case your str will contribute less to your dmg output and i’d recommend you a dex build.

yea was thinking the same as well, if the extra hit dont do a lot of damage than the 1 damage hit, there is no difference at all… Anyways Thanks for the reply.