Tree of Savior Forum

[kTest[Ktos]] Class rework thread

Because then monsters will have to have bloated stat to makes them survive enough to actually be a fight instead of faceroll.

i.e. The current R8 mobs.

This video cover it fairly well, even if it’s covering a different genre. Just replace the axis of cost/power with 'level-gear/power’

1 Like

Builds for PVP full con for inquisitor will no longer exist? I mean, it needs at least some str for the wheel to hit… Or am I wrong?

They did no such thing. You’re completely overreacting without actually knowing how the changes pan out. Looking at kTOS shows that the “old builds” are hardly “destroyed”. They are fine.

And the reason you don’t buff things to an OP level is that it completely trivializes everything.

1 Like

Rogue has been nerfed to the ground. :disappointed: With nerfed sneak hit, Rogue is now useless for most archer builds. I’ll have to change my (A1>R1>QS1>Sc1>Ro2>Ca2) build to something else and get rid of those useless Rogue circles. I’m considering going for either (A1>QS3>Sc1>Ap>Ca2) or (A2>QS1>Sc1>Ap>Fa1>Ca2).

Red or green gem for Archer Ranger3 Fletcher3 Mergen / Archer2 Ranger Scout Fletcher3 Mergen ??? D:

i would pick red gem because of this simulation

@Ivion : on the contrary, i think rogue3 is the only build who can crit 100% in this new patch.

1 Like

Curiously, there’s a number of pretty popular rogue builds in kTOS, such as Ranger3 -> Hacapell -> Rogue3, and Archer2 -> Ranger2 -> Rogue -> Schwarzer Reiter 3

So not sure they are really nerfed to the ground, just different. Probably not all purpose.

How is everyone feeling about new patch on iToS?
Thank you all for joining this thread.

3 Likes

So while everyone is scrambling to fix their builds with the current event, has anyone figured out what the highest possible attack speed is? This is assuming almost no network delay (sub 20ms ping) and 60+ FPS.

I checked my auto attack speed with 213 DEX + Frenzy versus my post-restat 119 DEX + frenzy and…the speed was the same. Without frenzy I definitely saw a noticeable difference, but with frenzy there was just no way my character could attack any faster. So how much DEX do you think is required for max attack speed with Frenzy active? Could very well be lower than 119 DEX.

wiz build problems… :smiley: im good on archer, swordsman and cleric class… :smiley:

are any rogue3 build in ktos still using yellow gem? considering their crit rate is 100% from the back

Feels good so far, gonna test stuff. Looking forward to it, eve though PD already feels a bit clunky due to the one usage for incineration. You really need to anticipate boss movement now, or your DPS tanks.

1 Like

Can anyone figure how this guy reach 600+ SPR? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSXriaEoPcQ )

2x superior psychic band (+90 SPR each) => +180 SPR
Reine mace = +43 SPR
Suurit plate pants = +30 SPR
Keyarc leather gloves = +20 SPR
Vienti oksinis robe = +17 SPR
Max peta = +14 SPR
War mage boot = +16 SPR
Total of +320 SPR

Own stats (she is lvl 294) = +around 300

320 + 300, around 600 SPR

@myself Those who had yellow already, they kept using them.
Those who didn’t (higher lvl weap), used red. Because it is difficult to keep attacking mobs from behind. On boss it is easier.

Also more Korean complaints about bugged werewolf card (card+dagger mastery), so maybe it will be fixed.

greyhlem i need clarification on all skills of wiz 3? what scales of what… :smiley: couze i have a lot of points i dont know where to put them on a wiz3… :smiley: thanks

Hi bravo, tosneet English has been updated, maybe it will be useful for you: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

1 Like

thanks… the korean version i had a hard time… :smiley: and earthquake is same now as in game flat… :smiley: thanks again <3 to bad it was not %

i like the quick cast its longer duration … and i took rune caster with chrono… to test it out… :smiley: im laughing actually in playing this one :smiley:

rune of giants is fun to use… wiz 3 and rune caster skills still usable…
useing chrono 3 for support and supporting this build. set up…
thaum for filler… using swell arm… swell body and shrink body… to bad shrink cant be use on bosses… but i can still use that in another way :smiley:

would taken link but links cut easily now… :confused: but im happy for this as a support… :smiley:

All skills are %, sometimes they forgot to put % behind the number.
Only skill which is flat (negative) is warlock2 drain skill.

Greyhiem, do you know how much Dex does Monstrace increase for player? webpage only sais “Increases DEX for allies”

+30% dex, then +10 dex.

Example 100 dex.
Becomes 130 dex + 10 dex, total 140 dex.