Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

I made a mistake. Fixed. Thanks point that out.

I think awesome killing bosses that fast even without pandoners buff

@greyhiem
Hey grey, I was thinking about that Wiz2>Linker3>Thauma3>RC build, have you seen someone with OmnyojiC1 instead of RC? I was thinking about it that would be easier to lure the mobs with the Tiger instead of autoattack each target, don’t know if the CD would fit the rotation or the damage will be enough to kill the linked enemies.

I want to share with you guys a funny video I made about ToS with my Guild mates:
“When we start a new game we usually start alone, and in Tree of Savior playing alone makes its journey more difficult, so, over time, we find new friends that accompany us during these adventures and together we become strong and united, we grow as a character and we become a Guild, full of people who support each other and fight together against any enemy!
The story of ToS is very good but when going through it with friends it is even more interesting and fun!
Start your adventure too, but remember to look for good companions!
Many thanks to all who participated in the video and could make it become real!”

3 Likes

Sage will be a bit slower due to mobs being spread. Sage AoE hitbox size is not big like onmyoji hitbox size. Rune caster is a rank 6 class. Ele was taken to kill bosses with hail, great bossing skill.

@therhay no, never seen this build. Yes, onmyo is great at luring mobs due to big AoE skills.

@Wonderlland thanks for sharing, glad you are having fun!

Wiz3 thaum3 sorc1 onmyo2 is now meta onmoyji build (several guides were published). Most popular onmyo build. Most videos will show this build, and all onmyo videos are available in first post.

Wiz3 thaum3 sorc1 onmyo2 stage 5 challenge mode here
Wiz3 thaum3 sorc1 onmyo2 stage 4 challenge mode here

Wiz3 psychokino3 runer onmyo2 at HG340 here

Several low gear wizards, showcase performance at sausys room 9:
Wiz3 Link2 runer Feather3 here
Wiz3 Kino3 Pyro1 Onmyo2 here
Pyro3 Sorc2 Necro3 here
Wiz3 ele3 warlock3 here
Wiz2 link3 sorc1 warlock1 shadow2 here

Other stuff
Addition of Jermai necklace fixed onmoyji low~average damage. Jermai necklace 50% skill factor bonus for Earth skills works great with multi-hit of onmyo Greenwood and toyou.

Monarch (demon lord) boss buffs now properly reduce damage by 75%. These buffs are permanent and cannot be dispelled (rank 99 buff).

Edited for correction:

Mirtis & Rexi: Elemental and Magical damage protection perma buff = -75% Magical and Elemental property damage received.
Zaura & Marnox: Elemental and Physical damage protection perma buff = -75% Physical and Elemental property damage received.
Blut & Helga & Nua: Magic and Physical damage protection perma buff = -75% damage received from magic and physical.

Murmillo headbutt and Hackapel cavalry no longer cancel mob skills (including demon lord medzo skill).

Fencer Fleche attribute added (damage increase attribute). And Mergen Parthian Shaft attribute added (damage increase attribute).
Drop chance for Masinios Weapon Recipe from Unique Raid cube increased x2.7.
Psychic pressure on fireball, the fireshards now hit flying.
Necromancer dirty pole and shoggoth now are able to apply debuffs to flying enemies.

1 Like

ohhh D: /charslslala

Sorry, I wasn’t clear and also made mistake. I mean the wiz3ele1chrono3sage2

Do you know if there is a plan for other necklace, such as for neutral attack and poison (sage and FF classes)?

Also, the Inquisitors Burn attribute works with the fire necklace?

Greyhiem sama, new bracelet we got in ITOS that need 1k mithril to make ,where their recipe drop from?

1 Like

facepalm

2 Likes

so for the sake of all of us… mirtis and rexi needs physical dps
zaura and marnox needs magical dps
blut , helga, and nua needs non elemental skill dps…

GOT IT!! Im sticking to neutral classes then. -_-

1 Like

Isn’t that “Elemental Property” damage? Like from Hat enchants, some buffs, cleric shops etc?
Why would there be two times Magic skills damage reductions

No, players did not ask for those necklaces so they have not been considered yet.
Agny fire necklace does not work with inquisitor burn. Inquisitor burn uses cleric auto attack. If you use daino, it will become a magic attack.

@diane
@game8bravo it is wrong. I edited it but keep getting error.
Mirtis and rexi are weak vs physical, and strong vs elemental and magic.
Zaura and marnox are weak vs magical, and strong vs elemental and magic.
Blut Helga Nuaele are weak vs elemental, and strong vs magic and physical.

bring physical such as musketeer to mirtis and rexi.
Bring ele lock to zaura and marnox.
Bring meta aa cleric to blut helga nuaele.

return when forum stability ok again.

2 Likes

thats why… welp gonna list this down… ooohhhh i needed that info thanks

Typo error to strong

Zaura with mages its pain !

wow, im curious to see an army of AA clerics bring down 4 billion HP bosses…

In my hypothesis, it is more effective one or two of AA than many. The reason is the source of real damage is Burn attribute which will occur just from killing mobs that probably won’t be many close to the boss.

But, people might try to go AA Cleric in the beginning. Probably they will fill frustrated and try other builds trying.

But that is just my humble hypothesis

Do you have the links about psychokino solo CM stage 5 please? I tried to find but couldn’t. Thank you very much

I am also thinking which builds will help a lot in et

Burningi12267908361
I am done with 502 and 500.

Today’s patch nerfed melstis. No longer affects invulnerability skills (revive, ausrine, mackangdal, …).

@kannushi

Devs must be saying… hmmm they still survive. lets nerf another so they can crawl before they get the rewards… XD