Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

I still think this is a mentality problem. Kabba was never intended as a solo class.

Face it guys, a Golem/random stat effects wouldn’t have saved it.

Edit: If i have to answer it, the real problem of the game are the classes that work too well by themselves.

3 Likes

Well, Kabbalist is a utility-type class, so is PD… But the gap between the two class is giant. A Golem could save it, maybe. A good SPR build, buffs from Priest/Mass Heal… With a golem at least Kabbalist wouldn’t be dead.

1 Like

Dragoon c3 long game play more in his channel.

dont be deceived, the greater the damage of the other classes, the more dangerous kabalist is

PD has always been a massive damage dealer,from day 1.

Hell, C2 made PD one of the strongest Damage/Solo classes.

In theory. Kabbalist works well with classes that have some kind of burst damage, that are pretty rare. Still it’s need some coordinate between party members to work well.

Indeed. PD C2+ have strong aoe dmg, single target dmg, good support skills… And now Pain Barrier.

1 Like

Judgement makes a crazy combo for PvP. Insta kill regardless of enemies defenses.

This skill reminds me of Inquisitor’s class change quest, where you had to burn books belonging to herectics. You would read a book and if it didn’t sound herectic enough you would just read it again until they sounded herectic enough to be burned.

That cute little hannaming looks completely harmless? -Looks again- HERECTIC!! BURN!!

What about Iron Maiden? Can you attack enemies inside Iron Maiden? Is it AoE skill or single-target only?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Bong’s farming party grind

Sr is fine 20 sp per hit is not bad.

Now we finally have an excuse for the 1600 sp on regard horn crossbow = 80 Limacon shots

1 Like

I miss this kind of farming/grinding party, it have been gone for so long.

IMC should recover it, but with reshuffle of dungeon feature, we might somehow still able to see it again.

And, if limacon consume SP per hit, i believe Enchanter C2’s lightning hand should consume SP as well

Judgement’s debuff from Inquisitor C2 can be spread with Pandemic?

1 Like

dont forget aspersion, running shot and dual pistol

1 Like

Thank you!

that must be a mistake because, why to spend 5 more points on it if nothing changes?

1 Like

I think it was forgotten or there’s some hidden effect which nobody has noticed yet. Example of another forgotten skill = oracle counterspell. The target count was removed and the duration is lowered to 10s (for all levels of counterspell). Leveling it only increases SP cost.

@Halgenthaler haven’t seen this test yet.
Tested: -judgement and iron maiden are rank 3 CC , -judgement works vs bosses, iron maiden does not.

so with Lightning Hands Buff, her normal attack become AoE?

Yes it is use character aoe atk ratio.

Yes it becomes AoE (only if the mobs are standing near each other).

Hmm… Good to know that Judgement works on bosses. Thank you. :heart:

1 Like