Tree of Savior Forum

Krivis players?

Wondering what builds your using for krivis? Which skills do you go? I’m thinking of going krivis > priest > x (Druid maybe for dps or dev for more support) for a support with enough capability to duo some CM’s and grind solo. So far I’ve only gotten krivis half leveled and seems like the concensesus is to skip aukuras and danio and take the rest. What’s your builds like for krivis ? How’s your mileage been with the class ?

Krivis/Pardoner/Oracle

Boss debuffer build

Depends. I believe Aukuras can be quite useful to improve damage if you have some skills that hit often and are magic circles (e.g. Zaibas) to unfold the full damage potential of Aukuras.

It’s also good since it has twice the CD time as duration, so it’s always up.

With Zalciai I had two problems:

1. when your crit rate is low the skill does ± nothing.

2. the critical attack boost has a high potential, but it requires a lot of investment (high base crit attack & high attribute level) and only lasts 30 seconds, which makes it a pain to time and use accordingly.
    As for its debuff, I sometimes found it hard to apply to monsters/bosses, and with its low uptime you have to recast it every single time, taking a lot of time off you[i.e. you place it under the monster and then have to run into it to get the buff, which is quite hard to do on larger enemies] if you use Divine Stigma and Zalciai in combination.
    Also note that unless you fight with a bigger endgame boss like Boruta or Velcoffer, the maximum critical resistance reduction is marginal as it takes only up to 17% off its critical resistance (which is about 124 critical resistance at best).

The best point of the skill is basically the additional crit chance via attribute while under the buff.

About Melstis: This skill is only useful to increase Velcoffer buff skill effects (e.g. Gyvernimas/Kraujas/Mergaite) as they have similar CD times. 0 points here if you don’t have a 5 part Velcoffer set skill.

Daino isn’t so bad imo, it helps with actually hitting enemies Clerics don’t usually hit 100% of the time.
It’s good for usual questing/dungeons if your Krivis isn’t on a full support leech.

My take on Krivis is that while the Class has potential, it’s still very weak and a bad option due to short-lived buffs. No idea why Daino and Zalciai can’t be 5 minute buffs as the majority of other %-based skills on other Classes in non-Cleric trees are.

It’s still potentially better than Kabbalist,though (Kabbalist is the worst Cleric aside of Pardoner).

On a support I’d say Krivis has priority over Oracle since Oracle offers very little without investment while you can get some good boosts from Krivis if the other players invested in their characters.

On a hybrid, I’d say Krivis is ok if you got no spare attribute points for Death Sentence.

On a damage dealer Krivis has no space except in case the person lacks silver/equipment, in which case Krivis can help to improve his overall damage output; it can always be replaced later on.

All in all Krivis is in a good and a bad position right now.

Good because it performs badly so not a lot of people play it, which makes it shine in group content[only one Divine Stigma debuff can be applied to an enemy at a time; adds up to 60% damage boost with minimum investment (Mantiwood gem,Divine Might, 10 skill points)].

Bad because its performance aside of Divine Stigma is really bad, even with medium-high investment (Zaibas too weak, Aukuras scaling too bad, Zalciai niche at best when there is investment, Daino too short-lived, Melstis only useful for Velco set skills).

We will have to wait for the rework to see Krivis actually do something, and by that time the amount of Krivis players will probably increase, making Divine Stigma less useful in party content unless selective partying.

1 Like

Nice write up. I’m currently only about 2/3 leveling as a krivis and plan to go priest next. So far Zabias is doing pretty good, divine stigma is great but targeting is really weird (sometimes I hit 5 things, sometimes 1/5), zalciai is weird…it doesn’t seem like it does much but I’d say it gets better with gear, I never took aukuras but I don’t plan to take Meltis so I’m going to to get 5 levels of it. I plan to take a few levels of it soon to see what it’s like compared to zalciai.

Krivis to me now is in a strange place of not great but not bad. It seems a good for support players offering a more direct damage skill than say PD and the buffs with stigma seem great for party play. I hope they do a good job when they change it.

In my opinion zealot is meant to be with oracle and krivis, so cleric-kriv-oracle-zealot is a nice build.

Maxing the obvious skills melstis, divine stigma, zaibas, and zalchiai. Make sure to use electra necklace :smiley:

After playing with krivis into lvl 330 I can say that the build you suggest is probably the only build krivis belongs in. The class seems fairly good earlier on by itself for damage but falls off hard at around 240 lvl. I went kriv > priest > oracle and kriv didn’t hold up, I swapped to kabba for same damage but with better utility.

I would say the build you mentioned above would be quite potent if your set on kriv and wanna seem some electrocution

I remember using krivis>druid>PD, krivis mostly for debuffing with zalciai/stigma and supporting with aukuras. This plus chortamasta and incineration makes a really fun dot build.
It’s not too competitive in terms of damage and uses a lot of mana, but you can still bring good support with krivis buffs, druid healing and pd with fumigate, methadone and modafinil.