Tree of Savior Forum

Krivis' Aukuras:Enhance attribute

Please, make it work for fire damage bonus from Aukuras:Goddess of Fire attribute.

As i see the skill - it is almost same as Priest’s Blessing, but works ONLY on magic attacks (have to use Daino for Auto attacks to make it work), is ground based (if you want the buff then your movement is limited) and has relatively short duration with some down time.

Reduce Goddess of Fire attribute’s scaling from Int and Spr by 50%.

Example:
lets assume Krivis has 1500 Int+Spr combined and Level 15 Aukuras

under current formula Aukuras with Aukuras:Goddess of Fire attribute will give:
(215+(((1500)^0.9)*(1+15/15))+(15*43)) = 2303 additional fire damage, and Enhance attribute is wasted.

with proposed changes:
(215+(((1500/2)^0.9)*(1+15/15))+(15*43)) = 1663 without Aukuras:Enhance attribute
(215+(((1500/2)^0.9)*(1+15/15))+(15*43))*1.5 = 2450 with Aukuras:Enhance attribute lvl 50

Not much of a change but gives a little bonus for investing into attribute for those who chose Additional Fire Damage over healing.

lv1 aukuras and get over it :tired:

and get a miserable bonus in either HP recover or Fire damage.

it’s an extra line of dmg for spammable dps like krivis so i think it’s ok, the gain from lvl 1 to 15 justify the points? i don’t think so.

Aukuras doesnt add line, it adds damage for all lines of magical damage.

You have probably confused it with Daino that adds a line with an attribute at Krivis3. But even then having it at level 1 will mean that you’ll have a downtime (for 100% uptime of Daino you’ll need at least lvl 5, duration attribute and Melstis).

I use 5 melstis, 10 stigma, 15 daino, 14 zalciai and 1 aukuras, I don’t need the heal from aukuras for any content just the additional fire property dmg when i’m bursting.
Since the lvls from aukuras do not increase the torch time, doesn’t make sense for me to get more than 1 lvl, 1 is enough.
I really didn’t tested but i believe having 14 zalciai instead of 15 aukuras outputs the missing lvls on aukuras for damage. The healing is clearly not that important for an auto attack build so having an area debuff is more usefull.

well, then you have missed quite a lot of extra damage by not taking more of Aukuras levels.

assuming my char is full str i don’t think so :tired:

Your char’s str is wasted then, daino converts your basic attack to magic (int based)

edit: just like blessing, aukuras scaling increases based on the skill level.

833 additional fire damage per attack line at aukuras lvl 14, assuming you have no int or spr increasing items, or effects (title rank, collections etc.).

With my suggestion it would have been about 1237 because of Enhance attribute.

To be precise it will use your magic attack stat for basic attacks instead of physical. So rods will do a little bit better than 1-h blunts for damage, but blunts will be better for heals after attribute rework (upcoming patch with healing factor).