Tree of Savior Forum

Korean's reactions and some informations about korean OBT

You’re at the ipin stage, very rarely would anyone register a stranger under their own cellphone number due to the ID which is behind it, you can always get a friend to make a prepaid phone for you under your own name from KR as a visitor and that way you can do it.

Problem is, i dont have any friends in korea :pensive:
and does making a prepaid phone cost something? :confused:

Simcard costs money yes, and if you need a handset to put it into also. Personally, if i were you i would wait for the iOBT to happen so you can experience the game to the fullest, rather than having to guess what you’re doing.

If you can speak Korean to get by like i can, then it might be worth your time, but unless you can interact and understand the KR mechanics and strats, you will have issues with finding parties or making friends.

Although your english isn’t perfect, it’s good and very understandable.

Thank you so much for your feedback :smile:

well i did play ToS NA till the end, so i think i still know what to do to Lv up and stuff and as for socializing, things will probably work out eventually as i go further in the game, im just really interested in ToS, and playing other or similar games such as devilian which i am playing now just isn’t as fun as ToS and i have alot of vacant time so i get desperate to play or do something when i have nothing to do. T_T

Watch ToS Streams :slight_smile: here is one right now - http://www.twitch.tv/yungi131

Enjoy~

google … is your friend.

10 bucks for an verfied nexon tos account. (<google that…)
Seems legit too.

They just use net server relays for the phone registration. And dish out accounts with little to no work for cheap.

If it’s okay given the nexon rules … dunno.

I wont go korean beta … just for pvp it’s to much a hassle.

PS: He uses an c3 archer>scout build. With an bad bow and bad stat set.

XD

500 damage with obliqueshot / multishot says all.

I had 1200 damage against non flying at that level without buffs…

And the qaulity of the stream is abyssal xD.

There’s english streams up too ^^.

Looks like he’s using a difficult build to start but in the end will give him more returns, but we’'ll have to see where he’s going with it. Mechanics > Gear atm~

i would like to know how Rogue Capture skill really works, does leveling it up increases how many times u can use it before it coolsdown?

Indeed.

But i had a similar build, just didnt take scout.
That dps buff is only really good for pvp xD. (cloaking 50+% atk)

Archer 3 is a good choice.
With some good gear or someone to buff you up, the dps output can be insane even from 90+ level onwards.

I’m just saying. He’s not using alot of potential on his build xD. He mainly auto atks. Rarely uses flare shot. And seems to forget that he owns twin shot and co completly.

capture …

1 per skill level.

Timewise infinite i think xD.

Dunno if you can use one up or need to use all up at once.
But the cd is 300 seconds and the area is only big enough to acquire 1~2 magic circles at once it seems.

Archer Oblique
Hunter’s Barrage/Split arrow.
Quarrel shooter lure enemies with Pavise then Caltrop
Sapper claymore/broom/collar/stockade

Or you can always befriend a linker and utilize your high single target damage to kill every linked monsters together.

The thing about flare shot it only works on unmovable objects due to its laughble aoe range. Seriously, if the mob moves 1 step its already out of the zone. I dont get why but the area looks smaller than what it actually should be.

if he goes scout 2 he will get a very useless skill and at scout 3 his build shines, so he’d have to grind demon prison with scout 2 , thats hell.

As an archer c3 i would 100% go falconer, so much synergy with circling , its like skipping linkers for wizard.

So paladin no good? Sighs, oh well, guess im sticking with ESO ._.

Paladins are fine. I’ve seen enough of them in CBT that enjoy their class.

Of they mention they prefer Full Support because well, they’re main healers. Who doesn’t like healers?

Take it from me, as someone who played a Monk, Druid, and Sadhu and have seen plenty of Bokors and Paladins; the entire Cleric class is really strong and brings a lot of versatility, no matter what path you go.

Just what does Daino do anyway? Seen some builds thrown around such as Cleric > Priest > Priest> Krivis > C3 Paladin. Trying to figure out what would be optimal right now since I want to be a Utility Paladin. Also, does Monstrance still scale off Dex?

Daino increases the ‘Max limit’ on how many buffs you can have up simultaneously. If you go Krivis, it’s a must.

And yeah, Monstrance still scales.

I wouldn’t worry much at all from what the OP said. If you take a glance at the Korean forums you’ll find a much more varying opinion.

K-testers on the Korean server also played many different cleric classes, full support was never popular.

In fact, one of the top cleric pvper’s incorporated Paladin into his build.

In fact, one of the top cleric pvper’s incorporated Paladin into his build.

Link to the Build kudasai, @FatePGN -sama

or a close enough estimated build in ToS simulator,