Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I wonder if hidden classes can really rank up, maybe they’re 1 circle only

What hidden classes we have at the moment?

WTF that sounds like Ro Priests q.q!

IMAGAD!

Haha that’s still SFW.

It’s just upperbust.

But yeah, sex sells.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The servers will be going down at 10:00 PM and will be available again at 10:30 PM (GMT+ 9)

I think there was some problem with the attendance event too, it looks to have been extended

Server should be online now.
Items should now be possible to claim from the attendance event too. ( It has been extended too )

If you’re on Vakarine Server, select 바카리네 on the dropdown menu after claiming the reward.

Ausurine == 아우슈리네
Laima == 라이마
Zemyna == 제미나
Gabija == 가비야

3 Likes

does any1 get an error 237 when he try to open the game?

after maintenance my character is not gaining experience while killing mobs. :disappointed_relieved:

You need to pay for this option☺

Hmm, it seems like it’s not possible (yet) to rank them up. I only found one job quest for Shinobi and Chaplain so I might need to change the simulator.

2 Likes

Can someone upload the patch files? The updater is very buggy and always crash.

i think the world map is bigger now

The world map is neat now, not the mess it used to be.

1 Like

xD that’s nice.

No jumbled up pathway on that anymore?

really the daily quest are soo dumb 39 amber to collect and they not even 100% drop >>

It doesn’t take too long to get them all.

lethargy attribute is not working again… probably lvl 1 still works like in the international beta

Released there are a lot more notices on the community TOS forum for KOBT. Can we get these translated too?

http://tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/list.aspx

Is anyone level 100-110 interested in joining me to run missions in Fedimian’s Mercenary Post? I’d really love people to regularly run it with daily. I’m worried I won’t be able to find anyone in game. :pensive:

1 Like