Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

actually the EU server is not empty and it’s laggy already as well

Can you please just fix the goddamn advancement bug? I had this bug 30min after launch and made a ticket right away, posted on reddit, forums, everything.

We’re on the FOURTH day and still no fix to a gamebreaking bug that should be nº 1 priority. I can’t play the freaking game on my main character with the founder stuff, me and another bunch of people.

7 Likes

download the game by steam, I update it, and the launcher reaches 100% when loading and closes the game put the option cache check integrity of the game and I get this

[Bug/Glitch in Overlong Bridge Valley] Unfinished Commission

What about this bug? when? why? :confused:
just patch it ASAP u__u i can’t continue whithout that

1 Like

There’s a problem with the lvl 2 chests.
Whenever i try to open them with a lvl 2 key, the game crashes, tells me to send an error notification to the devs, and then closes. When i restart the game, the chest disappears, so do the key, but i still get what’s inside them (when i opened the lvl 2 chest of the crystal mine F1, i noticed i had a necklace that i never had before).
It’s a bit annoying having to restart the game just for opening them.

Please also check on linker problem described here:

Obversion quest still bugged. I can’t interact with the circles and other people can’t interact too. It’s not due lag because it’s happened in Fedimian on a nearly empty channel.

EDIT: Also, Gele Plateau’s Improvements Quest shows “Defeat%” instead of Monster name. This isn’t an important bug since game still show me which Monsters I need to defeat but I leave that here :slight_smile:

still no fix @STAFF_Ethan? and another sad day for paying customers who got slapped in the face with a progression wall in-game

4 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan i want to play man … 3 day with bug class advancement, you know what 3 day ? you understand this???

2 Likes

You can add , BOT FARMER flooding chanel of advert

Please add an anti flood system to counter farmer and auto kick website references for 3 mn.

Look. I dont know if they fixed it. Can someone confirm?

If it was not fixed, what i do was talk to a npc and then click on the advancement sign, and somehow it fixed? Hope someone can fix it like this way. Good luck.

Server: Orsha
Team: Hekireki
Character: Dray
Just in case.

I’ll try later!
Anyways, thank you very much!
I have some hope now!!

I really appreciate!

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan, got mine working now! Thank you very much guys! It just worked :beers:

yesterday I opened my compensation gift box in the mail, selected which character to give it to, and it still hasnt been given yet D:
Checked my alt too, but isnt there either D:
Halp?

they said they fixed it

It should be fixed now. Was just able to advance my Archer to Ranger

1 Like

yup @amgine_dewodahs, cheers :beers:

Good luck man! It looks like its fixed now :smiley:

1 Like

Wow…the queue is still a thing.
Come on IMC, can’t we get a new topic explaining the situation?

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

Hi,

Can we have an update on IMC Games’ plans to stabilize the situation? I believe it was nearly 2 days ago that you mentioned that the best course of action was being discussed. In the meantime players are bearing with you.

I believe a decision and an announcement has to be made already. Will you be adding more servers in North and South America? Won’t be adding any? What is the plan? So far you’ve announced a SEA server and free team transfers. Is this the plan? Yes, no? How long is this going to take overall? We would like answers.

I am personally waiting for your announcement regarding this to decide what server I will join (and I purchased early access). I’m close to the East Coast servers, but as it currently stands I am reluctant to join Fedimian o Orsha servers under the circumstances. I can guarantee there are many people like me thinking the same thing.

Again, we would like some answers at this point right now. Not tomorrow, not the day after.

5 Likes