Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues after 19th Feb Maintenance

highly doubt it tbh

/20characters

I would really like to know or understand how it is possible to break that many things with an update. Please no “IMC is bad” - explanation. I’m really interested in understanding the mechanisms behind this - for example "they program in “Assembler” and therefore memory addresses are all over the place (I guess this is not the real explanation).

2019 just full of bugs after bugs after bugs, with fails after fails after fails.

And another one.

And apparently the fact that you cannot simply do quests anymore is not a known issue despite the dozen posts about people not able to complete a quest requiring to press ‘V’ to interact with something. I wonder what in the patch note broke this… seriously.

Actual list of known issues:

• Crafting/Fusing UIs are broken entirely. Good luck, Alchemists and Fletchers, your class is suddenly useless, and a big GOOD LUCK to the general public actually because potion prices are going to SKYROCKET until they fix this due to the shortage.
  • PopoPoint Shop does not reward any items for your points and from what I understand also does not give points for TP spent at the moment. Woo.
  • Quest object interaction and quest items do nothing (unless you are on controller or you set your keybind to something that isn’t default?). This makes a large majority of quest content in the game unplayable. Please understand.
  • Boruta’s Wing… thing.
  • Refreshment Table cannot be placed. Back to being useless with ye, Squire.
  • [[Anything that utilizes the “loading bar” seems to be broken, apparently, being crafting, gem fusion, card fusion, and quests with use items or interacts.]]
    -will update as more people post stuff-
2 Likes

nice patch, even quests broken

1 Like

Is usually the same problem as Science Labs have of been their own contain bubbles…

Dev and QA play on their perfect gaming world where the game run smoothly and troubles are rare…

but when its released to the world shit happens cause the world gives no fucks about rules or bubbles…

How did they broke so many things with a maint that changed so little… I’m confused. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Update to the know bugs:

• Gem leveling and card leveling bugged out.

How IMC team fix things:

3 Likes

as I make edit to some things on a game am… well editing :expressionless:

last image cant be more true :smile:

Shit always happens :relieved:

lol IMC fucke d this patch so badly that even p2w isnt working as intended.

At least it is a nice backfire.

1 Like

omg, imc, fix those quests holy crap dude
how could you guys be so lazy? jezz

A little “update” to the crafting thing bug…

… is not only related to crafting, any quest that uses that “loading bar” is also bugged.

Magnum Opus is not working as intended. I cannot craft any item.

Yeah, it’s definitely on their known issues that crafting does not work, and Magnum Opus is crafting.

Well, most of game is broken right now: Craft itens dont work, skills like craft potions and squire table are broken too. Not counting quests.
Silute now, dont have lv15 hp pots in market. Ppl cant craft Asio/Wastrel/Ignas itens, nor blessed gems.
We are basically frozen with our current items!!

1 Like

Oh, look an update.

It is a fix for the new p2w elements.

Why am I not surprised?

3 Likes

1 Like

they just announced a maintenance in Silute.