Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issue: June 3, 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Known Issue: June 3, 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2018

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

this is also not working

New Accumulated Damage Rewards for the Weekly Boss Raid are added.

• Accumulated Damage 300,000,000: [Mystic Tome Page] x2
  • Accumulated Damage 700,000,000: [Weekly Boss Raid Cube] x1

Both these Rewards are missing,

2 Likes

Hello savior! :slight_smile:
We would like to investigate the issue, so please provide us with more details by sending a ticket.
We will be waiting for your ticket.
Thank you.

thanks for your reply.
Bu i think the Issue is a global Issue… the reward Info is not present for anyone
its just not my single account bug… i asked others and for them also its not working

1 Like

Initially, the [event] coupons were not even recognized (you had them in inventory but the game didn’t propose to use them). Now they are recognized, but when you hit the anvil, nothing happens. Good idea to replace them with normal ones, I don’t even know why not giving regular coupons from the start…

Concerning WBR rewards, it’s a global issue. Maybe it’s simply a problem with the list not updated, but this means we can’t get them anyway since you have to click to retrieve them (maybe give them automatically would have prevented such mistake).

Also since yesterday it is impossible to trade items while in town (for whatever reason). You need to go to the fields if you want to do so.

3 Likes

thx for pointing it out.
yea the RIGHT CLICK- > to view char info, friendly Duel,trade… is also BUGGED IN TOWN AREAS.

1 Like

Chaplain: Aspergillium is also not working, it’s been 4 months already.

Hello savior!
Sorry for inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and trying to fix it.
If there is any updates, we will let all the saviors know it!
Thank you.

Also, Weekly Boss Raid & Assistor Dungeon Unable to enter for the past 2 days by everyone(SEA SERVER) .(not my single Account Problem but Global Issue for all players)

More of capped number of instances. All of the raids/assistor/WBR share the same servers. Just spam till you get in. So please IMC, expand the number of allocated servers for those. Thank you

1 Like

This 1 too @Staff_Jin
My friend already send ticket. hope got fast respon for this problem.

@Staff_Jin how to get arch from weekly raid boss if there r no boxes from it ?
the game is not properly updated. We cannot obtain [Archistone - Harmony] from weekly boss raid cuz there is no box dropping it. Can u guys do the patchs complete insted of copy paste patch notes. Is a problem when players need to confirm if the patch notes r correct or not.
the game was not patched on weekly boss info. 1st we still have boss selection boxes insted of Weekly Boss Raid Cube 2nd 300m and 700m rewards r not in game yet.
. Please guys do ur work as intended.