Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipedia - Any way to get out of CommanderLoadFail?

Any GM assistance to move characters that are in absolute dead maps?

Choose a populated channel when you log in with that character. I’ve been CommanderLoadFailed like ten times today and it was easy to get out of it.

Fyi, not all maps you can escape the wrath of Commander LoadFail.

@Rubiss , yeah ez…

Some zones are 100% dead, no working channels at all. And some of us are trapped and unable to play and it’s ■■■■■■■ disgusting how IMC is handling this; or should I say… NOT handling this, since they’re probably at home scratching their balls and partying with all the money we handled to them.

2 Likes

Ah. Right. I forgot about that. I doubt IMC is partying. They are most likely working on the issue or taking a break (maybe some sleep? Some time to think and recover?) There is a maintenance on Tuesday so we’ll see what that fixes.

Yeah my main is stuck on a 100% dead map as well. Oh brother. Also inb4 some Whiteknight comes out and somehow makes us the bad guys for expecting some gametime on the weekend lol.

2 Likes

welcome to commanderloadfail zone :smiley:

2 Likes

also stuck on a 100% deadzone

lol “scratching thier balls”. yeah idk what they r doing. its 1 pm in south korea, they shouldve been fixed it, or at least said something on the forums.

What pisses me is that they didn’t say ANYTHING about that ■■■■. It started right before the “maintenance” hey did this morning. And there was not a single comment about this.

Agreed. They could at least try to humor us “Sorry the maintenance guy was rubbing all the dollar bills on his c**k and came on the servers. Hence why you’re getting messages of CommanderLOADFail. He literally blew his load on the command servers”.

2 Likes

i think we do need a commanderloadfail meme

but this guys just pisses me off for some reason. like hes faking being mad.
he has fuking cavities too. bad text coloring. no reference to ToS. its bad.

OMG I’m laughing so hard right now! Thanks, I needed that.

@Rubiss EZZZ BROOO

i made a second character after my main got stuck, then i went in pyro room…

all my characters are made after songs by Hatsune Miku :3

Well, I got 2 characters saved by Staff_John, but sadly one got trapped again… ;–;

If you have a characters stuck just post the information below in this topic -> Cannot log into specific character on ToS

1. Server Name:
  2. Team name:
  3. Character Name:
  4. Your Starting City:

I did it, but staff john said he has to do other things