Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Region/Language: Saint Pete, Florida / English
Class desire: Wiz3Psy3War1
PvE/PvP: Both but I love PVP more.
Names/Nicknames in game: Kaizer Nofux
Something about you: You’ll love me.
What brings you to ToS: Giving people the business in Battle League.

P.s. I accidently deleted my first post. Durr hur.

Region/Language: Klaipeda / English

Class desire: Sw1Hi1Barb3Dopp2

PvE/PvP: Mainly PVE, but do intend to have a bit of fun in PVP

Names/Nicknames in game: Clonos Freid

Something about you: Trying to learn about Cisco network infrastructures and the like. I have a genuine interest in meeting new people?

What brings you to ToS: I’ve played RO and have been following this game for a while before release. I wanted to relive my RO experience after everything became a WoW clone.

Region/Language: NA/English

Class desire: Warlock, Chronomancer (Different characters)

PvE/PvP: Both, but I’m leaning towards pvp

Names/Nicknames in game: Suntoast

Something about you: Just another casual player. I’ve done some shotcalling for a number of guilds in RO and in Archeage

What brings you to ToS: Heard it was more RO2 than RO2

Region/Language:NA/English
Class desire: undecided, haven’t been able to play yet, lol
PvE/PvP: both
Names/Nicknames in game: none yet
Something about you: casual gamer, learning full stack development
What brings you to ToS: loved ragnarok back in the day, saw ToS and jumping at the chance to play

Hello you beautiful people. 24 hour maintenance? shamintenance!

Region/Language: NA[Klaipeda]/English & Korean
Class desire: Wizard
PvE/PvP: Both
Names/Nicknames in game: Dugong
Something about you: My character is pretty cute, I guess.
What brings you to ToS: I love me some Ragnarok Sequel.

Region/Language: NA/English
Class desire: Tanking and Spanking Swordsman, but I like playing a variety of classes
PvE/PvP: PvE
Names/Nicknames in game: TopDeckLethal
Something about you: I can solve the Rubik’s cube blindfolded
What brings you to ToS: The character sprites are adorable :slight_smile:

C1 Wiz. C1 Pyro, C3 Linker, C1 Alchemist.

Looking for a guild that has people willing to group for mobbing/raiding.

Hello, I just finished a dungeon with Bell, Morihana and Arbiter and had a fun time. I asked if Wildfire was looking for members and they told me I could apply here. =]

So here goes

Region/Language: US West Coast - English
Class desire: Monk
Names/Nicknames in game: Shiro Fujimoto
Something about you: I was a Monk in Ragnarok and I am enjoying the similarities and differences ToS has to offer ^^
What brings you to ToS: Nostalgia and a new MMO to crack out on again.

Thanks for looking over my application, I hope you can find a spot for this Monk =]

Hey guys! I sent some of your leaders a pm but haven’t received a response yet, so I thought i’d post here

Region/Language: US West Coast - English
Class desire: currently 245 dragoon, 216 qs3-falc-musket
PvE/PvP: Both, more hardcore than casual.
Names/Nicknames in game: Teamname; Kinaira

Something about you
I’m more of a hardcore min-maxer type, and am currently part a of a guild where the guild leader is unfortunately taking a month break since he’s graduating soon.

Currently, i have a 245 pelt-hop3-doppel-goon, and a 216 qs3-a2-falc-musket. Archer is decked out with manamana/sissels/+10 grand cross, etc. dragoon’s got brandish roxona plate etc, I use discord!

What brings you to ToS:
I’ve got a lot of experience with mmos, played in server first guilds in ff14, wow, RO, and i plan to go balls deep here! I’d love to have a chat with one of your leaders to see if we’re a good fit for each other! My team name is kinaira, or you could reach out to me here!

ps. forewarning: have a tendency to burst into song.

Please PM me for Discord invitations.

Region/Language: Us east
Class desire: Doc Chaplain Priest (Currently only lvl 36. Have only had access a few days now)
PvE/PvP: both
Names/Nicknames in game: Sir Kyul
Something about you: 30 y/o. Long time mmo vet. Only have 2 months to play before I am gone for a few months. Mature, quiet, and will go hard!
What brings you to ToS: Looking for something similar to vanilla wow, rip nostalrius

Region/Language: English
Class desire: Cleric
PvE/PvP: Mostly PvE / love to PVP
Names/Nicknames in game: LoveField
Something about you: I am a big fan of TOS.
What brings you to ToS: I used to play RO, so I think TOS should be an other great experience.

Thank you guys. I hope i can join in and be part of the family.

Have a great day

Region/Language: Canada/English
Class desire: Swordsmen -> Dragoon
PvE/PvP: I Mostly Lean towards PvE but haven’t tried PvP yet
Names/Nicknames in game: IGN: Ryiah | Team Name: xBarkley
Something about you: Played to many mmos and just want a casual and chill game to play i also watch alot of anime as well
What brings you to ToS: played iCBT2 and enjoyed it and was waiting till F2P started and here i am now. also the soundtrack in the game is amazing soothing and makes the game that more enjoyable

Region/Language:English
Class desire:Fletcher
Names/Nicknames in game:Flyerr
Something about you: I’m Asian. Like to chit-chat.
What brings you to ToS:Look like RO,feel interested.

If there’s no room, that’s coo.

Region/Language: NA (Kal) - English
Class desire: Pelt c2 Rod C2 Fencer C2 (most likely going this)
PvE/PvP: Both.
Names/Nicknames in game: Rael, Raeltastic Family name: Red Stoned (prob changing to RaellyGood
Something about you: Rael ( my swordie) is a name I’ve had since 2004 from another MMO called Red Stone, couldn’t bring myself to part with it. Also heavily invested in being the meatwall for any parties interested in taking a 30- character
What brings you to ToS: played some RO back in the day, thought I might give ToS a shot.

Region/Language: NA - English

Class desire: wiz1>pyro1>link1>pyro2>link2>alch1>alch2 (currently alch 1), haven’t decided on a main for end content fighting yet, but most likely wiz3/ele3/warlock (currently wiz 3) or cleric2/diev3/something (Currently diev1).

PvE/PvP: PvE focus, don’t plan on pvp anytime soon.

Names/Nicknames in game: ImVeryJelly (nickname), HotRod (family)

Something about you: Usually play mage classes in most games, often becomes a support if DPS demand is too high (in terms of equips). Played Dragon nest before this, haven’t been on that for a while.

What brings you to ToS: Cousin showed it to me. Immediately was caught by the beautiful arts and graphics.

We’re currently looking for PvPers. With a nice personality of course.

@Mobaboy, Was wondering if I could get back to the guild? I’m active now since the f2p launch. I’m not sure if the guild now got level requirements to join but uh I’m currently a lvl 35 swordie. Let me know~