Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

I’m not sure if there is still room in the guild, but I’m interested anyways. I just joined forums and haven’t figured out how to send a PM so if there is room PM me the discord! @Mobaboy

Region/Language: USA/English

Class desire: I’m going for a featherfoot. wiz/2pyro/linker/2sorc/featherfoot is the build i’m following!

PvE/PvP: I’m more of a PvE type of player, however I really want to work on PvP since it isn’t really my strength.

Names/Nicknames in game: My (ign) Sleepy (teamname) SlothChild. I’m starting to use this for a lot of usernames because my spirit animal is technically a sloth. Not because of laziness but the personality of a sloth is very similar to mine. I used Sleepy for an ign because I screwed up my sleeping schedule for the past year and now I have low energy and motivation!

Something about you: Hi my irl name is Gabs! I’m 20 y/o. I’m into cute stuff, horror movies, psychology, and of course MMORPGS! I’m slowly starting to get back into anime after a couple years of hiatus.

What brings you to ToS: I heard about it from a few friends, what interested me was that it looked like ragnarok with bigger sprites. I haven’t exactly played ragnarok alot but ToS really caught my eye. Lots of interesting classes and interesting skills~

Region/Language: Chicago, yo
Class desire: As of now I’m going pure tank not 100% sure on what rank route though.
PvE/PvP: Both, whatever is needed to contribute and help people im all down.
Names/Nicknames in game: Lythe
Something about you: Puff puff pass is the lingo.
What brings you to ToS: I’ve played all kinds of mmorpogs including monthly subscription ones. I enjoy the game play and how many different routes you can choose from in ranks.

Region/Language: NA (English)
Class desire: Playing as Archer at the moment, but I just started recently so I’m only around level 28.
PvE/PvP: Can do both, but will take time for me to get into intense PvE and PvP stuff
Names/Nicknames in game: The archer is named Hasina
Something about you: I’ve been a big fan of grinding MMO’s, not because of the grinding, but because of the people I meet with and talk with in these kinds of games.
What brings you to ToS: I was trying to find a new “adventure” to have with new friends, and just to generally have fun. :slight_smile:

Region/Language: NA/ English

Class desire: Priest

PvE/PvP: I like both but I prefer PvE.

Names/Nicknames in game: Lanceston

Something about you: I lvoe working together with a community of people to grow stronger and love exploring everything a game has to offer

What brings you to ToS: I heard about it on the MMOHUT website and I tried it out ever since it got approved on the steam page. In the close beta I played around 40 hours.

Region/Language:Brasil/Portuguese and english
Class desire: Currently Cleric C1>Krivis C2 >Bokor C1 (in the future Priest C2 and Plague Doctor)
PvE/PvP:Pve and PVP
Names/Nicknames in game:Garnize Granaja

Something about you:

I am a versatile player, I speak well, I’m educated, I help, I’m not the type that player is boasting of his achievements or player who prefers to be alone

What brings you to ToS:

I play tree of savior for reminding me a little ragnarok, I am a player who knows pve and pvp strategies, I play every day in my schedule (I’m without a job for now)

Region/Language: South America / English

Class desire: Warrior (Dps)

PvE/PvP: Both

Names/Nicknames in game: FloodCompany (Or as my friends in game call me Krom)

Something about you: I have been playing MMORPGs for a long time, this has caught my attention and why not make friends while playing it?

What brings you to ToS: Curiosity and I have the time to play so, why not?

Region/Language: English/EU

Class desire: Wizard, Currently Wizard C3 > Elementalist C1 About l 100

PvE/PvP: Both

Names/Nicknames in game: Cassiopeia Primalz

Something about you: An old RO player, so just being nostalgic about this game, for now it’s been fun.

What brings you to ToS: Old RO player so mostly picked this up because of that

Hey guys! :smiley: I’ll be amending the guild application after work tonight. If you fit the specifics Wildfire needs, then you’re welcome to fill out the new application. Until then,

Happy leveling!

im interested in joining, my name is Issilrah cryo wizz (just started) going to level fast. how to find any of you in game?

The amended Forum Application:

Region/Language:
Class build:
PvE/PvP:
IGN:
How active are you?:
Something about you:

Region/Language: NA | English/Chinese
Class build: Archer C2 > Ranger C3 > Falconer C1 > (Cannoner C1)
PvE/PvP: PvE preferred, can pvp if needed
IGN: Purifier
How active are you?: 4-6h on Weekdays , 14-16h On Weekends
Something about you: I play League and Overwatch, looking forward to join a guild so I can have another thing to play along inside ToS, and not just partying with friends. I hope I could join and make a contribution to another community!

Region/Language: NA East / English
Class build: currently cryo2 & kino1, going for cryo3 kino3
PvE/PvP: I love PvP, im also cool with PvE
IGN: The_Soss
How active are you?: 8-24hrs a day
Something about you: Im cool af tbh

Region/Language:NA/English also speak spanish :wink:
Class build: archer c2 qs c3 flaconer and soon musketeer
PvE/PvP:i like both depending on the mood
IGN:Hi-im
How active are you?:play everyday whenever im not working
Something about you:I played raganrok classic and renewal was part of one of the best guilds had a few god items. also played league, runescape, mabinogi etc

Hello,
May I join Wildfire? :slight_smile:

Region/Language: US/English,Vietnames
Class build: DPS (Archer>R3>F3)
PvE/PvP: Love PvE but PvP is fun sometimes xD
IGN: Kepler-186f

How active are you?: a few hours/day, more on weekend and holidays
Something about you: call me Ice :stuck_out_tongue:, a wanderer who loves exploration…

Region/Language: EST/english-spanish
Class build:wizz>cryo3>chrono3 (made my mind now its mi build im lvl 131 chrono1 right now)
PvE/PvP: pvp first, pve second
IGN:Issilrah/ team name Rahxephon
How active are you?: 4 hours a day +/-
Something about you: played many MMORPG, MOBAS, RTS, FPS. looking forward to having fun on this new game =)

Hey-ho ouo

Region/Language: NA/English
Class build: Mage-dps/support And a soon to be Fencer-dps/tank
PvE/PvP: I love doing PvE but I wouldn’t mind doing some PvP!
IGN: DayBreakerz-team name
How active are you?: I’m usually on about every/other day, can range from 2 hours or even the whole day if I’m not working pr playing FF LOL!
Something about you: I love anime and games, I love to share interests and get to know other people. I was really big into Eden Eternal and I’m hoping ToS will give me that same feeling! :smiley:

Region/Language: argentina (i speak spanish and english)
Class build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/dcwl1wziks/
PvE/PvP: pve pref
IGN: lodge - lordcad // character - kamina
How active are you?: i ever try play 4-12 hours
Something about you: i like the mmo games, no more

We’re still accpeting applicants, Fyi.

Region/Language: Mexico spanish/english
Class build: currently lvl 97 sapper-wugu
PvE/PvP: both
IGN: Kamelz
How active are you?: 4hr a day
Something about you: emm

Region/Language: Canada/English
Class build: C1-P3-M3 - 229 Monk
PvE/PvP: PvE - Might start PvP one day
IGN: Phaux
How active are you?: Everyday mostly anywhere between 3 - 10 hours
Something about you: Old skool gamer - not into the meta or optimal or viability, I just enjoy the game in it’s core. As long as we are having fun I could care less if your build doesn’t fit into what the majority say is “good” or if it takes longer than what people think it should to lvl etc.