Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda TBL Server!

Ay babes

I have started a discord server strictly for the purposes of organizing TBL queues on the Klaipeda server. Rules will be to avoid server drama and find times that work for the majority of those still interested in this captivating PVP content.

I will be keeping it as invite-only, so please hit me in game, this forum, or in discord if you are interested in joining (all under this name cause I am oh so original).

Thanks!

1 Like

no drama? typhoonz spam

1 Like

just make it anonymous :joy: no one know who they fighting … so no finger pointing anymore

real question, ppl who actually want to pvp? not just the whole mordor guild wich only a few play pvp

I plan to queue for Today (weds 9/11) from 10-12 and shout recruit for the channel if anyone is interested in joining please let me know.

Thanks!

chill out kid.

PVP. where most of the nerfing begin. where most ppl dream it will be balance. where whale start complain about others build and “i pay the most i must be the strongest build” s**t.
the nerf could be PVP only and guess what? its implemented for PVE as well.
so many build suffers from heavy nerfs to oblivion.compensation?maybe.equal?nah.
meanwhile they have mechanic to separate it.
well done imc.

You don’t sound chill when you type entire walls of texts in all caps. You can make your point without needing caps lock on. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ya…right,I guess oops I left cap on or caps pops up more to the readers,excuses are coming your way @Spaghetti

1 Like