Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Suspected RMT

• Reason for report : Cheap materials being sold for 1M and more.

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : No clue, check file logs.

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : April 19th, 9:24pm EDT

Evidence

Popolion Meat and Dilgele

Bunkeybo Down and Yellow Piran Wings

Mallardu Meat - Amber - Honeybean Stinger - Medakia Horn

Rabee Fur - Bodkin Point Arrow

Nucle Powder

More than 700M silver worth in cheap materials. Follow these players buying these materials and perma ban them. Those guys are the ones claiming to be “legit” and “competitive” players in-game and forum.

Thanks in advance.

@Staff

Just a note that sometimes me and my friends/guildies use this method to trade for items and services.

For example:

A friend wants 400x Lv1 Reversi skill scrolls and she doesn’t have a ThauEnchanter. Materials and all will be 2500 x 400 which is 1.1million including market tax. So I will list 1 item that is priced at 1.1m while trading my friend her 400 scrolls.

IMC can track legit accounts doing a transaction and Gold sellers. They first check the account selling the materials, and then the account who bought them.
Those transactions you mentioned happen quite frequently, but not on a large scale like “Nucle Powder” 300M or Bodkin Point Arrows 152M like we see on the screenshot.

You are making a whole lot of assumptions… It happens, and quite easily and frequently as well. If I want to buy a high price gear, a solmiki weapon for example and I don’t want to trade in shards, it is very common to have market transactions like this… After all there’s no other way for 1 person to trade another person silver.

Also this has been said over and over again, you should send a support ticket for this kind of “suspect” or use the in game report button. If enough people report it the item gets taken down.

Who the hell would risk losing all their money or a Solmiki weapon with that kind of transaction? Cause someone has to trade first. And you say that’s common, it sounds BS to me. If i’m not mistaken kTOS already got a market price limit increase (Currently 200m).

It’s not really a common occurrence. Transactions by regular non-RMT/bot players happen maybe a few times in a week. Most of the high-priced trash items in market are either from bot accounts funneling their silver into their main bot account or from those doing RMT. If you had Market Names addon, you may be able see who listed the items and it’ll be pretty easy to figure out if it’s a bot or not. I’ve reported people doing RMT this way months ago but it seems IMC won’t do anything about it (presumably because of the amount of TP they buy). I also ask my guildmates to help report shady transactions in market but it seems the items still remain for days.

At this point, all the report functions in game just seem like placebo to make us think they’re really doing something about it.

Hi @NotVau,

Thank you for reporting this to us, kindly send a support ticket and provide us more information to help us in our investigation.

Not a single person does a circle trade with hundreds of materials or arrows for 1m silver per, sorry. One big item, even a weird one, for 50m does not actually look suspicious because that IS actually how normal people trade big items between each other for silver. Only RMTers and botters use 1m as a maximum amount for a sale–and naturally would only use items that are available to anyone with a couple minutes on their hands.

1 Like

Ticket sent.

/69chars