Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Re:Kindle is dead!

2 Likes

Bump! We’re still recruiting. :smirk:

Still alive. Recruiting actives. :satisfaction:

Bump! We’re still recruiting. :tired:

REKINDLE HERE RECRUITING ACTIVES EVEN ORSHAN REFUGEES :tired:

Team name: Lelelelelele
List the characters you actively or will play, along with their builds and levels (indicate which one is your main): Fukano/134/C1 Swordsman, C3 Highlander, C1 Squire
Time zone and active hours: PST and all day everyday
A summary of yourself: I love mtn dew
If you can be any fictional character, who would you be? King Apu from brawlout

We welcome the Orshans! :satisfaction:

Team name:
KotenBuu

List the characters you actively or will play, along with their builds and levels (indicate which one is your main)
My two most active chars are:

OrekiHoutaro - Level: 360 (main)
Archer2-Quarrel Shooter3-Falconer3-Hackapell1
decently equipped at trans 4/5, working on fietas/getting a Primus xBow to +16/higher trans

Uryu - Level:351
Archer2 -Quarrel Shooter3 - Falconer3 - Mergen1
No trans, but considering getting to stage 2 on my gemmed +11 primus Bow

I have 2 more chars at 350/360, both with falconer(one at 2, one at 3), Hack2 and BM2. Eqs and performance are relatively sucky tho imo compared to the above 2.

Other notable chars:
I use a 320 SR3/Hack1 to farm when I can, and making a Dopp3 build that has primus+11 stuff waiting for it.

Making other chars . Although I main archer builds, still making a healer, chono and thaum chars.

Time zone and active hours

Central Time(1hr behind game time)
Active during the afternoon through the night in game. Time depends on school and work but I spend usually 5-8hrs a day depending on availability

A summary of yourself

Like my in-game story or my life story?

Well I’m a computer engineering student working part-time. I like basketball, tennis and anime among other things. As far as games go I have ps1-4, although I mostly spend my time on pc now, playing mmorpgs mostly.

As far as in game goes, I’ve played since October 207, I’ve been in a guild for most of that, which was fun but a bit inactive in-game. I’ve gotten to where I am now almost solo, and buying tp only for char slots(except for my first month when I needed a token), but I’ve been estimating how much work it would take to the next step and I just doubt I’ll be able to do it solo this time aroundxD Not to mention guild had gotten quiet. So, I left an account there to stay in touch, along with our discord channel, while I look for more active gameplay and people to talk to. Which brings me here=P

I’m fairly quiet most days but I can go on forever if you get me to talk. I think I’m fairly easy-going/casual with a tendency to enjoy grinding for level/gear.

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?

Who would I be or who would I want to be?

I think I relate quite a bit to Hikigaya Hachiman from oregairu, although I can’t really explain why.

I’d like to be a bit more like Oreki Houtaro though, from Hyouka. A lot more easy-going, living some casual HS life, being a low-key genius, and all that casual japanese highschooler stuffxD

although who wouldn’t wanna be tony stark(Genius, Billionair, Playboy, Philantrophist)

Team name:
ZamksRealm

List the characters:

• Wiztraad: Elementalis (Almost Rune Caster), Main, lv200
  • Clarigos: Sadhu, 104
  • SteinWeiss: Highlander C.2, 87
  • Synchronus: Ranger C.2, 65
    Builds: Full dmg

Time zone and active hours:

GMT -3, Brazil. I usually play at saturdays from 10am to 8pm. It can vary depending on what i have to do from university and if i will date with my gf or not.

A summary of yourself:

Well, i always played alone every mmo i like. My friends just play WoW and i really don´t like it. I only play for fun and for cool costumes and gear and new classes. Never wanted to be a master player.

I would be a real one, from the Holy Bible, called Enoque. The one of whom God was so pleased that he took it for himself

Team name:

Poop

List the characters you actively or will play, along with their builds and levels (indicate which one is your main):

Dmg Paladin/Inquisitor

Time zone and active hours: PST/ 3 hrs behind server

A summary of yourself:

Really looking for a tight knit of players to be friends with and play with actively. I enjoy this game a lot I just wish I had those to play with.

Spongebob, I envy his mindset. Also he knows the krabby patty formula.

P.S. I dont really go on the forums often so if it seems like I don’t respond please message me on discord @ - THEORETICALIRONTADPOLE#4474 (it will eventually change, sorry).

Team name: Ivy

List the characters you actively or will play, along with their builds and levels (indicate which one is your main):
Just going with Cryo/Sorc/Necromancer build right now. Plan to make other characters later.
Name: Lamia Ivy lvl 170

Time zone and active hours: EST
M-F= 1730-2100
Weekends: Varies but available most of the day

A summary of yourself:
I love shenanigans and having fun, it is one of the reasons why I enjoy gaming and anime so much. I am currently in the military, so my hours may vary for logging on but I will try to be active when I can.

Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade
or
Maybe Sana from Alice to Zouroku

Both are very powerful characters with good hearts

Team name: Prothello

List the characters you actively or will play, along with their builds and levels (indicate which one is your main): All i have now is a 150-ish Cleric aimed to be some sort of full support (3 cleric 2 priest so far :D) Let me heal you!! Probably gonna end up some chap/kabal hybrid when its all said and done. I’ll be leveling more but i want to get that up there first so it can do end gamey things.

Time zone and active hours: EST. My availability is pretty random, but when I’m on; I’m on to help. Also if a time is set up in advance for stuff i can usually make it.

A summary of yourself: Random nonsense, coupled with intermittent moments of fleeting intellect.

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Iunno… Saitama maybe. :smiley:

Does this guild raid?

If you mean either 330 raid or level 15 guild raid, we do both! We run 3 times weekly and distribute rewards equally among those who participate. We are nearly level 16 too.

Bumparoni, we’re still open for more friendos

Team name- Rain
List the characters you actively or will play, along with their builds and levels (indicate which one is your main)-Wizard, Cryo, Linker c3, Kino c2, Enchanter c2
Time zone and active hours- EDT Time/ Whenever not working
A summary of yourself-Memes
If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?-

Team name: DeuxDead
Joker wizard 2, yup i am new.
Time zone and active hours: GTM -7
8 am to 2 pm
A summary of yourself: Mexican :stuck_out_tongue: too shy
If you can be any fictional character, who would you be? omg i dont know ROFL

Team name: Devaereux

List the characters you actively or will play, along with their builds and levels (indicate which one is your main): Kenku ( fresh lvl 1 as of submitting this application )

Time zone and active hours: Pacific Time, 4 - 8 ( to be discussed further )

A summary of yourself: I’m a hard working man, cheerful and super friendly. I’m always happy to meet new people and make friends. I’m new to this game, but I LOVE and grow up playing Ragnarok Online.

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Illidan Stormrage

Discord: Ragnarok#8021