Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda Login Server Down?

Lost 3 stat points…

At least I have cereal.
WHAT I DON’T HAVE IS MY DRUID C2 YOU ■■■■■

I want skill reset potion in compensation for embarrassment

Lol, but the commander loadfail is still on-going? I had 0 problems… with that lol

Can we get some kind of information on ETA remaining on server fix? @Staff_Julie

@ like 9PM on a Friday night, I doubt it aha

I havent been able to play for 3 days and AT THE EXACT MOMENT I start the game, my friend tells me “I cant get back into the game. The server is probably down.” This really shuck… ¬_¬

1 Like

Negative. They probably don’t even know about it yet.

God damn you guys need to chill. You act like it’s gonna be down forever. Just wait it’ll probably be up in like 30 min to an hour. Or at least that’s when we’ll get a response from them. Go play one of the other 50 games in your steam library.

It’s the end of times! Get ready for Commander’s ravange D:

NOW ITS APPROVED!

THE GAME CHARACTERS ARE ALIVE!!

q.q! They kicke dus out to plan world dominance …

RUN RUN AND HIDE!
CUTE ARCHERS WILL KILL US ALL!!

panic stroken runs off, flaying his hands wildly trough the air

TOOO sleepppyy.

Cause server that is the most populated xD…

LoL nice one.

HAHahahaha.

Oh. I’m just gonna post in here too…
/postcomplainingaboutklaipedabeinginaccessible.

I was in dougeon and my second inning and took exp and falls server lost the volume and the second input

they sleeping lol it the weekend so are meybe lunch break

The servers are toasters

I’ve emailed: urgency@imc.co.kr

Don’t know what effect it will have if any

4 Likes

i had a an appointment with someone who does not live in my timezone, or anywhere near, so i have to sacrifice my beautysleep for her so we can play, AND NOW THE SERVERS ARE DOWN?

well… she didnt show up yet (said was we meet 1 hour ago) so she might have taken down the server… but still … IMC YOU COULD HAVE COST ME MY AMAZING GAMING DATE YOU WHORES

The Klamedia… Ahem Klaipeda server must be possessed by some kind of demon!! CALL A GEEK PRIEST!!!