Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda is Experiencing intense lag/delay right now

IMC please, yesterday after the patch it was okay, but now…sucks!

2 Likes

^ THIS
Damn… cant even walk in towns after this bullcrap MT

1 Like

Could you be more specific… And what part of NA are you? I’m in central time zone and not experiencing these issues.

An hour ago during Siauliai Dungeon Level 100 mission everytime I cast my spells (Frost Cloud, Dark Theurge, Hail etc etc…) my Warlockmeme freezes for a second.

Yesterday after the much awaited Rank 8 patch I did not experience any problems like this, in fact the game runs really really fast even with 30 people at Fedimian and I was very happy with the performance I even shouted at IMC how much I love them.

I did not try the other modes or the other maps, I just logout before my first run today because of these lag/delay and took a break.

Okay after a bit of playing I am getting short freezes in battle. Anyone else have this?

Yes, ^ that is what I’m experiencing atm. During battle short freezes!

seems I’m not the only one here, I’m from SEA server (Telsiai to be specific)
I have experience 10-15 seconds delay (after this latest update), it’s like taking a break from your team (and make yourself feel useless or not, lol)
after the screen freeze, one you try to move using your arrow keys on 50-50 (movement) your mouse/pointer will go towards your skill slots, another game FEATURE by IMC

10/10

same problem, I’m new player here, and game shows me that I have 30 fps and 20-50 ping but every 10 sec avg. game teleports me back to location were I vas before, teleport lags, also while I fight there are some freezes when I cast skill but only sound happens.
Europe server

Yup, I noticed it too.
I normally have a constant 50-60 FPS, during Siauliai it’d drop to 30 when someone would cast something (especially divine might).
I also hear my character sometimes say the skill twice, as in a delay/echo.

And I don’t know if that’s related, but my friend and I were duoing Crystal Mine today, and out of our 3 runs in two of them we got disconnected (during the flags part).
Not a crash, not a freezing that makes you relog. Just a “You got disconnected from the server” and we were sent back to our Lodge. And we could re-enter right away.
For us both to be kicked at the exact same time in those two runs, I highly doubt the issue is on our end.

Come guys IMC said the fixed the FPS. Come on you think a big company like IMC ever lies. They actually hire ppl to flame ppl who complain about bugs. IMC doesnt feel shame.

1 Like

someone can give me the ip of Europe server so I can trace it ?

look at this, trace to Europe server, what wrong whit it ?