Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Hating Speech on Shout

• Reason for report : Hating Speech. Broke Terms of Service (https://treeofsavior.com/page/common/?t=ts)

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Zhwan

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : April 15th, 11:25pm to 12: 03 am

Evidence

imagen

imagen

imagen

imagen

imagen

imagen

imagen

imagen

imagen

imagen

imagen

Zhwan has some mental problems in real life. The screenshots speak by themselfs. 30 minutes of hating speech to Quindecim Barman and Orange Bay because of TBL, seriously this player should have been permanent banned long time ago. Shout turned out to be worse than Silute server.

I’m just going to quote some of the terms of service this player is breaking :

“You shall not abuse, harass or threaten another player or members of IMC Games. This includes, but not limited to: filing support tickets with false information in an attempt to gain benefits from it or have someone else suffer from it; sending excessive e-mails or support tickets; interfering with IMC Games from doing their jobs.”

“You shall not use any abusive, defamatory, ethnically or racially offensive, harassing, harmful, hateful, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, threatening or vulgar language. (Alternate spelling or partial masking of such words will be reprimanded in the same manner as the actual use of such words.)”

You must not threaten other people with real life violence in any form. "

@Staff

5 Likes

+1. That guy is weird. I block and reported to.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report. We will review the information given and reprimand the account.
I will now be closing this thread.