Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] ☯ Gensokyo ☯ Cherry Blossom Party 🌸

Hi there, I was actually looking forward to joining you guys except… someone took the Yakumo surname… If you have any knowledge on who has this surname could you please try to contact them for me?

I already reserved Yukari and Ran characters, but I couldn’t get the Yakumo surname and it is really really putting me in a spot right now, since I was looking forward to that surname as soon as the servers came up…

That’s gonna be tough. I mean, Yakumo is a common name, from video games, anime and what nots.

I found a Chen Yakumo earlier today. O.O

A wild Chen?! FOR MWUAH?! How delightful~ With the honkhonk and everything? I could probably guess why that person wasn’t maining Yukari~

hmhm~

Your best bet is to find a touhou name that is so rare and…complicated no one would think of it

i would like to join \o/

Of course anyone is wercome to join

just join the steam community and join us in the group chat

Fuehehe, how’s everyone doing?

*stares

besides mokotan, you now drag a random archer and added him to your LEWD harem.

That random archer is Reimu…

Right…random girl and now you calling him third girl

Need a kancolle guild to be made and then war with the touhou guild lol

When will you have your kameha?

When pigs fly and I can summon Kongo from another dimension.

Omg tougou fans!! Hi , is ur guild still recruiting? I would be interested to join, am a touhou fan, i love remilia and flan !! Scarlet sisters <3 used to play the game alittle gave up >.> when i tried lunatic … LOL

I play on Klad server
I have a Wiz and a archer :slight_smile:
(Sorry if my english isnt too perfect QwQ)

Excellent we play in klaipedia though our guild mastur, stupid, lewd meido is still not templar and busy making harems.

Seeing your post…team name please, probably because I might know you.

Edit I am in the steam grp :slight_smile: Pm me there preferably for my team name :smiley:

:open_mouth: Gensokyo!
I’m very interested in this guild :). Would love to join if there is room.

No guild yet. guild master still grinding his buttock off and then confiscating our hard earned silver for the guild.

Here’s a quick update on Guild Funds everyone.
http://puu.sh/on6j1/256f190667.jpg