Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] [Eng] Root Guild

2600078523 Guild Emblem

The [Root] Guild is currently recruiting… We are centered in North America mostly, and most English speaking. But anyone and everyone is welcome to join. The Root Guild has been on Tree of Savior since the beginning (In fact formed in 2015 before guilds as a system was available). We have a constant coming and going players. But we are looking for Active and Dedicated players! It would be a pleasure if you were to call us home!

1. Who we are looking for!

• Active
  • Social/Friendly
  • Casual to Mid-core Players
  • Where our emblem happily!

We are looking for friendly, active, casual to mid-core players looking for a home in Tree of Savior.

• Any level
  • Any Class

Any level is welcome to join. New and Old players! Any class is welcome to join. Its important to us that you play what you like and be able to contribute as the class you want.

• Helpful
  • Encouraging
  • Desire to make Friends.

People who are looking to help Root be the best it is and encourage each other to have fun. Who want to make friends and play games together!

• Patient and Understanding

People with the willingness to communicate and understand. Of course we are people and there may be squabble here and there. Its important to get through it fairly. Its just part of being human.

If you use Discord, and are willing to voice chat. We find that very desirable! But its not necessary. We have plenty of members who jump in to listen and use guild chat to reply to voice chat.

ACTIVITY NOTICE!

The guild is low activity currently. If you want to join us witha resolve to help that. THat is greatly appreciated!

2. How to connect with us!

If youre interested in joining ROOT, you can PM/whisper me ingame.

• Family Name to Whisper: Askalov

Most ROOT members have the ability to invite to the guild. So requesting an invite from any member you see ingame is acceptable!

• Please say Hi in /guild when recieving the invite so we know you joined!

We also use Discord - you can message me on there.

• Discord ID: Arec#0328

Upon joining the guild, an invite to Discord can be requested.

3. Contributions
download- Talt
We have no profound talt requirement while being in the guild. It is appreciated that atleast 1 talt a week is put into the guild tower (Helps with seeing activity). Though, as we do Guild Raids, Bossing, and such. Youre more likely to get a first place in line for a genuine pig mount the more contribution you make.

3. FINALLY

• We appreciate you taking time to read and look forward to seeing you ingame!

• Follower me here for when I go live as well ; https://www.twitch.tv/arecarws/

Our Former Recruitment Posts.
[Guild]Root is now Recruiting! (International) Open to All!
[Klaipeda] Root Guild (International)

1 Like