Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda Dina Bee farm bot

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Mac-Rebecca

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 5:26am April 24. 2017

• Evidence

Its a bot that keeps running back to the same spot, and if you kill it or move it, its programmed to run back to the same spot, and resummon skeletons. Lots of evidence that its a bot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same at Fedimian Rdmoai team name

They are on Orsha too! So many of them thanks to the new player level up event. Very possible are professional rmters

looks like your going way out of your way to report people in hopes of freeing up a spot for yourself

It’s cool why would someone would like to compete with bots?
It’s annoying to be trying to get level while a bot is in there. Free those fking spots of bots

1 Like

As an actual Necro player, that farms this area while afk/at work and actively, I see many BOTS with bot like behavior, that I report via the in game report option. Alas IMC doesn’t care to address these bots. This one in question is on the list as is quite a few others I have clearly differentiated as bots based off behavior, like AUTO running to LOOT that is anything BUT fur and stingers. Automatically re-summoning Temple-pooter when there is movement within its vicinity and the best yet all this behavior 24/7.

Myself, I find I don’t move/resummons/Loot Items when actually AFK. I’d like to ask IMC to actually remove these individuals from the game, but In the YEAR I have been absent It looks like new bots have replaced some of the old, and IMC cares not about removing them. Less than 2-3 minutes of one GM looking at the consistent behavior and input of a non player would see these as bots and take action.