Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] D: Guild Recruitment

Hiya there everyone who came to this thread! Welcome to the D: guild thread (Yes our guild name is ‘D:’ meaning of sad)

I am the Vice leader of the D: guild. The leader of the guild is Roguesnow. Just a casual guild who has fun playing the game. We also talk about other things besides playing the game like other games, animes, movies, light novels, etc. There is no need for talt charge to lvl up the guild but… it would be nice if you do :smiley:! We know you can be busy from real life at times so we won’t kick you out of the guild if you are like gone for a month (still have players who are gone for like 6 months now xD). We don’t want to tell anyone what to do and what characters they should be for events. However we do want to you to try to follow these rules

-Social (its fine if you are quiet though as long you respond to us sometimes)
-Active enough to participate Guild events, World bosses, Earth Tower, GvG, PvP, saalus and dungeon runs.
-Friendly and respectful to everyone

Would be nice if we have enough to participate for GvG later on but that would be something we’ll worry about in the future. PvE will definitely do but that’ll depends on our time. Guild events will probably be on weekends consider Leader Roguesnow is busy on weekdays. Friday might be an exception but that’ll depends on her time. It’ll also depend how many people who comes to participate as well. And lastly, lets try to have fun playing the game :smiley:

Application form
Team name:
Level:
Timezone:

Our leader will come and check the forum and msg you in game. I’ll also come time to time checking the forum on the weekends. I’m busy on weekdays so don’t expect any replies from me. I’m on mostly on the weekends so you can also leave a msg in ToS too. Team name : SeitenTaisen

1 Like