Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Citrus Guild looking for active, friendly recruits!

About:

Citrus is a small, relatively new and close-knit guild that was initially made up of a group of friends that wanted to enjoy a game together. Until now, with a few exceptions, Citrus was not openly recruiting, as we were content with casual gameplay and didn’t feel the need to seek out new members. We are now doing more content and would like to open Citrus for recruitment!

[details=Interests] As we are a guild focused mostly on PvE, we are mainly interested in end game content such as Earth Tower Lolopanther and Solmiki. We are willing to help players that join our guild through content such as this, as well as run through the dungeons together. Our current main roster is working through Solmiki, and we are looking for players interested in doing ET nearly daily (we understand real life circumstances may not allow everyone to play at the same time everyday, and real life situations do also arise).

As we know that not all players may be necessarily interested in doing late game content, we also have members interested in trying out new character builds, and playing in the Team Battle League.

(Recreation of the birth of our guild)
[/details]

Talt

We’re interested in leveling our guild so there are talt requirements (10 a week), and everyone should donate! We appreciate everyone’s support!

Extras (Art & Videos of Fun Times)

Events
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFMobDUuhCM&list

Dailies and guild shenanigans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhB0nwUGP8&list

Even more shenanigans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9wGXW7uGB4&list

Even More Extras

Recruitment Details

As we began as a close-knit guild of friends, we would like to continue with this style, therefore we ask of anyone interested in joining to be active, friendly, open-minded, and willing to join voice communication through Discord . Although they do not necessarily have to use a microphone during casual play, for end game content such as ET, we would prefer if you did.

Other guidelines:

• We will not accept toxic or disruptive behaviour.

• Be active and have at least one rank 8 character

• As we mainly communicate through discord, it would be preferred if you often check in/chat in the discord group :slight_smile:

• Fluent in English please

• We are accepting of everyone, so no hate please :slight_smile:

How to Apply

If you’re interested, please fill out the application form!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKzcx8HWzuXVC3AFN_QhfzNmxbX2HG0N7WySFf7quuPGob3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

6 Likes

Team Name DemiFiends
Character build’s GrayTheDemon Main- Pyro,cyro,phys,sorc2
second alt LordAsheron pyro 2 psy 2 time zone’s pc coast time Active hour’s early morning’s tell evening’s around 6 cause I work 8pm to 12 or so maybe earlier an i’m free on weekends mostly. Mic yes but it’s suck’s XD

Hi

Team name:NAVILAN_TEAM
Characters:
Navi Mage lvl 170. Wiz3 -Ele2, planning Ele 3 and warlock Int-Con.
Navi lvl 21. Cleric 2, thinking about Cleric 2- Priest3-Chaplain - Plague doctor full int.
Active hours: For the moment I only have time to play on weekends.
Timezone: CST, actually i’m from Mexico xD.
Mic in the laptop I have ti try if ir works xD.

I have Friends around lvl 200 lol, could they get in too?

Thanks

Please read the post to see if you have met all requirements before you request to join!

Hello! To everyone interested in joining,
please click the arrows on Recruitment Details before applying, thank you!

How to Forum 101

1 Like

I am currently coming back to play more, lost interest in playing WoW again and my guild I am usually with has mainly been taken over by Real Life. So I am going back to focusing on playing ToS because I like how many different builds can be played and with the changes coming I believe even more builds can be effective as long as people try them out and get the right gear.

Team name: Tskwimomex
Character builds & levels: I mainly build my chars by what I enjoy playing

Dragonaze(Main 260) = Arch, Ranger 3, Wugu 3, (rank 8 undecided yet)
Steady Poison Shots

Dragontis(Alt Main 232) = Wiz, Pyro 2, Link 2, Alch 2 (going alch 3)
Fire Link Creation no?

Hilexw(Alt Melee Wiz 203) = Wiz 3, Link 2, Pyro 1 (build in progress)
Melee Wizzy

Time Zone: Pacific
Active hours: evening and days off (time varies depending on my work days, some days are long days)

I have a headset

i luv being in this guild so much, definitely consider applying :))

3 Likes

do you guys have a discord? if so, can i get your discord info before joining?

Team name: zarz
Character builds & levels: 165 rapidly leveling swordy
Time zone & active hours: central, varies.
headset/earphones/microphone yes or no? Yes

Yes we do! if you would like info for the discord group, please try to send a PM in game to Bhikku ! Thank you :slight_smile:

Team name: KingOrGod
Character builds & levels: Swordsman: 140 -Doppel build (Hitting max asap)
Time zone & active hours: Est / 5+ hours
headset/earphones/microphone yes or no?: Geared up :slight_smile:

H-hello… please read Recruitment Details before applying… TT_TT)… thank you…

My bad I kinda scimmed over the first time.
i’d like to reapply, I reached rank 7 on a character if you guys are still accepting applications

Update: I can let you guys know when I reach rank 8

1 Like

Team name: Atrias

Character builds & levels:
(288) Cleric 2, Diev 3, Miko, PD 2
(208) Wizard, Cyro 3, Chrono 2

Time zone & active hours:
Eastern Time Zone, on weekdays i’m usually on at 3 PM to 10 PM. Weekends I’m on whenever.

Headset/earphones/microphone yes or no?
Yes, have all three.

Hello there, I would like to apply for the guild, along with my girlfriend if that’s alright.

Team name:
Sesshoseki

SW C3 > Barb C1 > Corsair C3 > Shinobi (Rank 8) Lv. 281
Archer C2 > Ranger C1 > Wugushi C3 > Musketeer C1 (Rank 7) Lv. 270
Cleric C2 > Bokor C1 > Sadhu C3 > PD C1 (Rank 7) Lv. 261
SW C1 > HL C3 > Barb C1 > Doppel C2 (Rank 6) Lv. 230
Wiz C2 > Linker C2 > Thau C2 > FF C1 (Rank 6) Lv. 176

EST: Usually active around 11 AM to 12AM weekdays and weekends, Wed/Fri are exceptions due to work.

Headset/earphones/microphone?

Yes to all.

Team name:
WhenGodsCry

Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Kabbalist C1 > Inquisitor C1 (Rank 8) Lv. 281
Cleric C2 > Diev C3 > Miko > PD C1 (Rank 7) Lv. 267
SW C3 > Hoplite C3 > Dragoon C1 (Rank 7) Lv. 260
SW C1 > HL C2 > Barb C1 > Corsair C2 (Rank 6) Lv. 176

EST: 11AM to 12PM, active most weekdays and weekends

Headset/earphones/microphone?

In possession of earphones and built-in mic with earphones, but no headset/mic.

hello! we’ve changed the application form into this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKzcx8HWzuXVC3AFN_QhfzNmxbX2HG0N7WySFf7quuPGob3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
please apply there!! thank you:)

hello!!~ Its perfectly fine if you want to join as a pair~ please both apply using this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKzcx8HWzuXVC3AFN_QhfzNmxbX2HG0N7WySFf7quuPGob3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
and let us know you are a pair in the extra comments section! thank you :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! We’ve changed the application into a google forms for easier access and more efficient response times! Thanks for your time~~

Please read the guidelines and requirements before filling an application! Players who did not read our guidelines will not hear back from us!

This is me literally everyday in Citrus.

2 Likes