Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Azimuth is Recruiting!

About

Jacket here! Azimuth [Klaipeda] is a very small but close **casual** guild with a focus on socializing and carrying each other's alts across the entire game. We started as a group of IRL friends with a guild for ourselves, but we're now opening up to the public :kissing_heart: What we do isn't really scheduled at the moment since we're so small - basically we all try to help each other when someone needs something. Eventually, we aim to have enough people to participate in ET (currently in the works as I type this since yesterday we just hit enough people for it!) and GvG, so keep that in mind when applying :eyes: **PLEASE KEEP IN MIND** that this is casual!

A lot of us are not on 24/7 because we’re in college or have jobs. We are active, just not all of us extremely so! And we understand if this is the case with you as well!

wtf is an azimuth

Azimuth is an astronomy term that sounds cool and edgy. Cool and edgy words are good guild names. [Click here if you're actually curious.](http://www.heavens-above.com/glossary.aspx?term=azimuth)

Requirements

1. Daily logins are preferred, but please log in once a week at the very least.
  2. No real level requirement - new players are welcome.
  3. Be active whether it's in our Discord or in game guild chat. At the moment, the Discord is dead but I personally prefer that method of communication so please utilize it! (Most of us get on afternoon to very late evening/early morning server time...it's okay to be pretty sporadic with it all; most of us are in college so we're on at weird times)
  4. Speak English.

Rules

1. Be civil - no petty drama.
  2. Building on the previous rule, recognize when things are jokes. We're not the most serious people ever.
  3. You are allowed to swear and whatever...no censorship. Please do not join if this bothers you.

Things we like besides tos

• meme culture (in the most cringy way possible)
    • animu
    • other games on many consoles [fun fact: all the officers play animal crossing together arent we cute]

Perks

• No talt requirements. Donations are nice though :slight_smile:
    • Jacket will teleport you to whatever dungeon you want with no cost.
    • You're free to be yourself and other cheesy crap like that
    • Mix of many backgrounds and levels of players to ask questions to!

OKAY COOL SO HOW DO I JOIN

At this point, literally just PM me on Discord (Action Cat#8123). If I don't respond within a few days (which I doubt will happen), PM me (Jacket) or an officer (Curvball, Vell, or 7Ducks).

Current Guild Stats

**Guild Level**: 5 :disappointed_relieved: (working on hoarding talt though!) **Members**: 9/53 _Obviously, we are still a baby guild. Hopefully we can grow together._

Thank you for reading! :heart:

2 Likes