Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] - Aegyo 애교

Welcome to Aegyo’s Guild Recruitment Thread!

About Us (TOS):
We are a small group of veteran players looking for a fresh start by creating this guild. Our main focus is to create a friendly and social environment for our members, with this in mind we are currently recruiting on a democracy based system. All players regardless of level and experience are welcomed to apply, a sense of humor would be the only requirement.
Average age of Members: Mid 20s
Time Zone of Most Members : PST

Brief information on our Discord:
Our discord is a mix of members from our CS:GO community and TOS community. We highly encourage members to interact within the community enough to at least know each other’s names. The main games prominent within our community are as follows: CS:GO, Tree of Savior, League of Legends and Overwatch.

Please Leave Application as Formatted Below:
Team Name: Chinchilla
Age (Optional): 26
Level of Character(s): (224 Runecaster)
Build of Main Character: Wiz3-Pyro3-Runecaster
Time Zone: PST
Other games played: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2

For additional information about our Guild or Discord feel free to message me in game, or via discord. I am more accessible via discord at the moment.
IGN : Fafnirs
Discord : R∀Y#4319

2 Likes

Come Join Us! We are still looking for more Mature, Friendly, and Dedicated Players. R8 is tomorrow and if you are looking for a guild who is group oriented and works with its members Aegyo is for you.

Is this a korean guild?

12/17/16 We are open for recruitment again, we have about 2~3 slots open. Guild is now a PVE based guild. For any additional information please refer to the contact information above.

Team Name: Wildiling
Age (Optional): 23
Level of Character(s): (182 Sorcerer)
Build of Main Character: Wiz3-Linker-Sorc2
Time Zone: GMT+ 3
Other games played: WoW, LoL, Ragnarok, Mu

I tried to contact you in game and it said your team name was invalid :X

Team Name: Vyncent
Level of Character(s): 105 Rodelero, 120 Barbarian (Orsha)
Build of Main Character: Swordsman1 -> Peltasta2 -> Rodelero1
Time Zone: EST
Other games: LoL, Maplestory(off and on), DFO(hiatus), Dragon Nest(hiatus)

I hope there is still room :s

Yupyup still have room, I have sent you a friend request in-game just message me whenever you’re online or pm me via forums

Team Name: Onyu
Level of Character: 220 Druid (plan to change though)
Other games: LoL, Overwatch, DFO, Maplestory so on lol

Team Name: Blattmeister
Age (Optional): 18
Level of Character(s): 145 Swordmaster
Build of Main Character: 3Swordmaster, 1 Pelt,1 Barb, (Going for Fencer)
Time Zone: PST
Other games played: League of Legends, Aurakingdom, Overwatch, Maplestory

@terry_na786 @tommien98 I have added you both to my friends list in game message me whenever you guys are on :smile:

@terry_na786 @tommien98 If I am not online, feel free to message Ravenstar in-game and I can hop on

Ooh haha i didn’t notice, i was in a party today with Ravenstar today, and he/she let me leech ^^, im online now if you want to talk

Bump~ 1/2/17 We have 3 more slots open for recruitment. If you have any questions feel free to post it here, for immediately response add me via discord my friend code is above.

1 spot left beep boop bap bep bip

Team Name: sleepgate
Age (Optional): 24
Level of Character(s): 290 Runecaster, 170 Linker
Build of Main Character: Wiz1-Cryo1-Kino3-Link1-WL1-RC1
Other games played: League, some 3ds stuff

@sleepgate I have added you in game just pm me whenever and we can get everything sorted :slight_smile:

Team Name: Surreal
Age (Optional): 27
Level of Character(s): 180
Build of Main Character: Wiz3-Link2-Necro3
Time Zone: KST
Other games played: RO, LoL, HotS, Overwatch

@Pints Sorry to respond so late, I’ve been busy this week. Shoot me a pm on here when you’re on and we can arrange to have you to the guild since you’re KST

why is this guild named aegyo? xD