Tree of Savior Forum

Kino/chrono build?

Could

wiz c2 - kino c2 - chrono c3

Work ? Would it offer decent pvp , solo ability ?

Totally no knowledge on kino class
But really want a chrono or kino class that could at least solo effectivly

wiz> cryo> kino2> chrono if you want to be a balance of cc and damage.
it has good pvp ( telekinesis, slows, freeze, stop) and buffs (quicken, haste, pass) you can solo fine with it by placing a wall and using PP and a Chrono 3 is always welcome.

you can also go Cryo3> chrono 3 if you want more CC

if you start from the standard wiz3-kino3 build, you basically have three damage skills to use

Magic missile (wiz3)
Stunlocking PP (kino2)
Gravity pole (kino3)

You see here, by taking both wiz2 and kino2, you are losing 2/3rds of your damage abilities, and importantly, the better two of the three

I think kino/chronos are the future of support, but thats going to be horribly painful to try and play. I would reccomend kino3-chrono2 if you were really wanting to go this path, and to pick up chrono3 when rank8 comes out

If you want something that is a more immediate chrono3 support build, then cryo3-chrono3 is what you want. It will still have somewhat annoyingly mediocre solo damage presence, but at least in groups you will have chrono3s good CC and herding capabilities

Understand that kino3s two skills are game changers. In a group, raise and gravity pole both serve as fantastic CC, so its not just a question of solo damage mediocrity if you go 2-2-3, but you will basically be ‘just’ a chrono3 in a groups eyes, and not add much else. They would probably rather take a cryo3-chrono3 over you, since wiz2-kino2 is going to add absolutely nothing to team play in a dungeon environment, where you could feasably still use a non damage centric kino3 as strong CC, though to be honest both ways are incomplete builds, and would probably not be super attractive to a team, untill r8 comes out and you can complete it.

1 Like

I see thanks a lot this the exact answers I needed :slight_smile:

If I went

Wiz c3 - kino c3 what goes with them for the 7th ?

Either r7 class should go well. Im going FF on my wiz3-kino3 because its the less popular r7, but i plan to do more research before making the decision, and would recommend you do too.

I’ve only seen people go sorcerer > FF because theit AI requires them to be near the action, other than that FF has average CD with no solid damage.