Tree of Savior Forum

Kino c3 > i need advice

helo
i start build full con :slight_smile:
wizz>cryo>kino c2 … and now i dont rly know what to do…
i willl make kino c3 and after that i think about THAUMATURGE c2 for LEFT HAND buff def and mdf … but is thist rly worth ? actualy i dont know how much influence i will have for dmg taken in pve and pvp ?
second option is cryo c2 and runecaster or cryo c2 wizz c2 (i am thinking about it coz now i have problem with casting Psychic Pressure, so Surespell could help)

First your build depends on your gameplay, more PVE, more Boss, More grinding, More PvP, More GvG etc.

I’m not a huge fan of thauma C2 only, C1 is pretty good for me or instead go for C3 but it wont scale well at late game so…

Kino is strong because of ice wall damage, i would advice you to consider cryo C2/3

Wizz C2 is not an option, forget it, it’s not worth unless C3.

Runecaster is good, I mean very good, very nice damage, nice buffs.

Also, take a look at the Warlock class, very powerfull and nice with cryomancer.

What is your problem with psychic pressure?

Thank you very much for your answer !
For the sake of similarity to Ragnarok, I play with the sentiment. This means that in most solo pve … for pleasure. And in the future I hope to hunt there any bosses.
Thauma c2 only because of the Swell Right Arm (not left it was my mistake in the first post) i just want to be more tanky but i do not know if it’s good enough reason to use rank 6 and 7 for that ?
When it comes to psychic pressure in most cases, when i try to use the skill i get hit from range mobs or just from someone who is to close and skill is canceled :frowning:

for swell left arm, what’s interesting is the attribute, which gaves you 150 damages, but 1 level doesn’t give you that much and as I always say, don’t pick a class just for one skill ^^