Tree of Savior Forum

Kinda messed up

I kinda messed up in building a featherfoot. I went for wiz1>pyro1>link1>thaum1 with stat allocations INT : CON = 2 : 1. Can I still salvage this character?? Like maybe linker3 thaum2 sage or linker2 thaum3 sage or whatever alternatives out there? I’m not putting hope on this character to become PvP or GvG or anything else, just merely to be useful. Thank you.

It takes like 1.5 hour to make a lvl80 char. So, better just reroll. This char can not be salvaged, you will just lose time. Specially in PvP. The only use I might see is some very bad silver farming in 130 dungeon, but without wiz3 it is useless. Make a new one.

You could go wiz1/pyro2/linker2/thaum1/ff2 and wait for agnis and you will do just fine.
I would stop pumping con with that build and go full int.
You would also be a very decent money making build.

FF without wiz2 is very bad. I would not do that.

ya. just reroll to

wiz3-linker2-thaum 1-ff2

or

wiz-pyro-linker2-pyro2-thaum1-ff2 like tilliod said

lies

/204342434432423

Could make it wiz>pyro>link2>thauma2>warlock>enchanter. You can farm dungeons with link+swell and have a shop to sell enchants and scrolls to sell in market. I have a character i was making with this same build, but put it on hold for my musketeer.

u can go wiz3>linker3>FF2 with full CON build

With exp x8 book and 3x instance clear voucher:
Rush the main quest only to Tenet Garden, there or at the Tenet church it takes like 20 minutes with exp x8 tome(which gives like 3x xp actually with Token) to get lvl 50. Then you change to rank3 and go dungeon 50 3 times and instant clear them with scrolls. You will become lvl78-80.

I’m considering rerolling it but I might interested in sage instead of ff after I read some posts. Any idea so I won’t ■■■■ up again??

Just dont take pyro at all or cryo1-2, dont take thauma, dont take ele1-2, and you’ll be ok.

that’s the information you forgot to include… You need 8x and instance clear voucher. It’s like saying I can get to lv 200 in 4hrs… I just need a 8x, instance clear voucher, and dungeon resets, which everyone doesn’t have unless they spend real money.

@Micdanalds

Your build is fine, but I highly recommend you on giving up getting feather foot and follow this build instead:

Wiz 1 -> Pyro 2 -> Link 1 -> Thauma 2 -> X -> Sage

:slight_smile:

Really?? Was my STAT fine?? I haven’t delete it since I’m focusing on my archer at this point. Planning to make a cookie cutter as a main char first before I begin to theorycraft (QS3 SR)

Of course.

With the new item that’s yet to be released on iToS called Agni Necklace , Pyro has become significantly strong

Please do watch the following video that shows the current state of Pyromancer with Thaumaturge:

The wizard’s build in that video must be: Wiz -> Pyro -> Pyro -> Thauma -> Thauma -> Thauma -> Featherfoot -> Enchanter.

Your build instead of being solely sheer power, will also provide some utility thanks to Linker. I can’t see your build as a flawled one at all. Having INT is not an issue too, what I suggest you to do though is to focus on pumping your INT out from now on. If you need HP you can use transpose.

Thanks for the vid mate. Btw I think there’s a linker on his/her build, he used joint penalty on the first 2 bosses. Love the thaum3 buff looks cute af. Would you reccommend thaum3 or link3?

In that case her build must be the following:

Wiz -> Pyro -> Linker -> Thauma -> Thauma -> Thauma -> Featherfoot -> Enchanter.

Pyro 1 is very weak on its own, getting C2 is necessary.

Love the thaum3 buff looks cute af. Would you reccommend thaum3 or link3?

I suggest you taking Thauma 3 in that scenario. You can follow this build:

Wiz 1 -> Pyro 2 -> Link 1 -> Thauma 3 -> Sage/Enchanter

Since you are already Wiz 1 -> Pyro 1 -> Link 1 -> Thauma 1, you can follow this build in this order:

Wiz 1 -> Pyro 1 -> Link 1 -> Thauma 1 -> Thauma 2 -> Pyro 2 -> Thauma 3 -> Sage/Enchanter :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion mate, really appreciate it :sunglasses:

Can you actually link the dirty pole on c1 necro now? Does that not need c3, or is the c3 just for the attribute and c1 already enables linking dirty pole?

oh sht, thats true, i duno o.O
so ill change what i said before