Tree of Savior Forum

Kill mob exp bug

I kill lvl 100 monsters and give me the same exp as lvl 68 monsters that is like 0.01% and i’m lvl 75. Is it a bug?

You earn very low exp when killing mobs very low or high above your own level.

This usually prevents people reaching high levels by staying in the starting areas, or either prevents level boosting while partying with a high leveled friend.

I suggest killing mobs -5 or +5 levels than you to get best results in exp.

Yeah but even if we kill mobs that are lvl 80 or so we get the same exp as before.’‘I’m his friend and we lvl together’’. We even tried to grind in lvl 70 mobs area but it takes ages :sob:

Takes ages? Wth… Imo grinding in this game even at lvl 100+ is too fast. Taking less than 1 hour to lvl is too fast and I think should be nerfed by atleast 25%, maybe even half of what it is now. What’s the point to reach high lvls in less than a week of playing… Jeez :S

0.01 to 1.000 is monster monsters from lvl 60 to lvl already have the lvl 400 to lvl 200 now then it will serve 10,000 x lvl excuse

It is intended scaling of EXP based on your relative level. I, too, hope they remove this ridiculous feature. You will also notice that monsters do more damage to you and you do less to them when you are lower level than they. This is not due to your lack of good equips or stats. It is level scaling.

No one here is demanding easy leveling. But when you take 10 times as long to kill a monster and get barely any more EXP than one your own level, that’s a problem. It’s imbalance.

1 Like