Tree of Savior Forum

「Khaipeda」Paradise

“The Love that moves the sun and the other stars.”
― Dante Alighieri, Paradiso

DISCORD GROUP: https://discord.gg/Z68pkjm
Join our discord server and msg Flob for invite! You may post right in general that you are applying to Paradise. The guild channel is named Treeofsavior_Paradise.

We are on Khaipeda Server
[CASUAL][PVE-Grind][Social]

Mission Statement
We’re a close knit casual group~ We do mainly pve but some pvp and boss hunt and drop farm. We are relaxed and casual. Mostly older members (20-30+) including many RO vets who come to tos to unwind, improve themselves, and create great memories similar to what it was like in that game. Lots of us find a certain calm in logging in for a few hours to grind out maps and run some dungeons without worrying about keeping up with the hardcores. We love making friends and prefer players who join the discord group also as that is a main reason the guild was made. Joining Discord is highly recommneded.

We all know ToS so far isnt a perfect game and lots of things are lacking and even annoying, but truely believe with the right people the experience can be a fun one and create lasting memories long after this game is done.

Looking for active players who will login everyday, and have a good time.

Reqs

• Be active. Update: that if you will be inactive, please JOIN DISCORD and say so. As long as you are in discord you can always request a reinvite if ever happened to be removed for inactivity! Being off on some weekdays is fine if you are active on weekends, just hangout and msg us in discord. We dont keep count of hours logged on, but being off for 4 days then only being on for 15mins the 5th would not be considered active. Msg Kenny in discord or Flob ingame if you must be off for a longtime due to RL obligations.
  • Encourage some talking in guild chat, we look for those who strive to be part of our welcoming group and not just to park a character to solo everyday in silence. Shyness? We get you and some of us are as well, but a greet and such once in a while would be great. There are times when you just wanna grind, which is normal. We are weary of completely silent players however.
  • Use English in guild, but we accept players of all background
  • Most of us are in PST-EST timezone (North America).
  • We prefer players above lv130 but if you are close or will certainly be leveling fast enough (doesnt take that long to reach 130) we can make exceptions.
  • Alts are ok, but expect to level one main char to rank 7 (lv225) so you can take part in endgame and all dungeons.
  • No current build requirements, altho we will advise you on taking builds that are playable or warn you of junk builds because those are no fun.
  • Talt donations of 2-4 a week preferred but not required for a casual group like us. Its such a minuscule amount but it helps us a lot. We are very generous on this. Very easy amount to get. The lv130 dungeon to get you 2 talts per run and isnt long.
  • Players inactive for a while without any reason may be kicked, altho you can be re-invited later, just msg us in discord.
  • We would love it if you take part in the guild activities such as guild duel practice, photos, they are fun.
  • Be mature, so no drama, badmouthing us or other players/guilds, afk botting or any abusing hacks/glitches/and banned addons. Most of us are at an age where that stuff will not be tolerated. If you are caught doing these you can be removed by guildmaster.

Apply posting info

• Team Name
  • Level of your main character
  • Your character build
  • Timezone and hours you can play each day
  • Main reason for joining and what you would like to do inguild each day
  • Fun fact about yourself, sports, quirks, hobbies.
  • Some other games you played and liked.

Fastest way to be invited is to join our discord group at https://discord.gg/Z68pkjm
And ask Flobs in general channel for invite.
May also directly whisper guildmaster Flob ingame if hes on.

Yus im Flob, the guildmaster, nice to meet your acquaintances any new applicants :slight_smile:

Hi

Team Name: Surixurient

Level of main character: 55 (just started a few days ago)

Build: currently I’m wiz 3, and I think I’ll go ele 3 next

Timezone: cst, I play from 8-midnight give or take

Joining: I am looking for a casual but active guild with some older players (I’m 33). the literary reference guild quote grabbed my attention, so that is probably my main reason for choosing Paradise to apply.

Fun Fact: at one point I prided myself in being able to name most of the characters in this giant image https://postimg.org/image/3pqal73f1/

Other games I’ve played: I started playing mmos with iRO, and then played on various RO private servers over my mmo-career. That is definitely the best mmo game I have ever played. To be honest when I first played this a few days ago, I was a bit let down that it just didn’t have the same feel as RO, but I’ve come to terms with that and am starting to enjoy it as something new. I’m looking forward to endgame.

I know I am below the level requirement but hope to achieve it soon.

Thanks

• Team Name: Medicci
  • Level of your main character: 202
  • Your character build: Am currently rank 6 but i have planned: A2>Sap2>Scout>Rogue2>Mergen
  • Timezone and hours you can play each day: AEST, any time between 3pm-midnight
  • Main reason for joining and what you would like to do inguild each day: Main reason for joining, well getting to know and having fun with the people I run content with is a major part of enjoyment in an MMO for me, especially among a similar age range being an older player (31), as well as just supporting a more chill environment in general and being here to have fun, which looks like you guys are about :3 . In guild I enjoy working for team goals as well as individual, helping with any daily runs/quests, also although this was not mentioned if PVP/GVG is being considered I defs want in that<33
  • Fun fact about yourself, anime hobbies: I’m the actual worst at fun facts, hobbies I play the violin and (try to) draw, also I haven’t seen a anime in years maaan, pmmm was good…
  • Some other games you played and liked: Only 1 other MMO which was wakfu, I still also play, still playing every pokemon and will forever ;o my very favorite is the MOTHER series of games namely Mother 3 <3

Many thanks for reading and consideration~ hoping to hear from you, sounds like a fun one :3

• Team Name: Ahlkazar
  • Level of your main character: 121
  • Your character build: A1 > R3 going SR
  • Timezone and hours you can play each day: EST, I usually play from 6pm to 9pm on weekdays and more on the weekends if I am not traveling.
  • Main reason for joining and what you would like to do inguild each day: Part of the MMO experience is social and so far I have been playing solo. I am looking for a group to party with or just chat with while playing. As for activities, as I am new to this game I don’t know what dungeons are available and besides GvG I don’t know about other end game events but I’d like to do some of that.
  • Fun fact about yourself, anime hobbies. I built my own foundry and forge as I like to work with metal. I don’t watch anime anymore but I do read quite a few Mangas, LN’s and WN’s.
  • Some other games you played and liked. I started playing RO in Beta, along with Lineage 2. After a few years of playing RO I worked on a few private servers with some friends. Since, I have played too many MMO’s to count but more recently: Black Desert, Archeage, Terra, Aion.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you ingame.

Wow Suri thats some old school characters there :3

Thanks for the applications, we’ll msg you ingame. Keep them coming.

• Team Name: Enchantrix2

• Level of your main character: 192

• Your character build AR3 - QS3 - M

• Timezone and hours you can play each day: EST, hours depend on my work schedule. I usually play 2~4 hours on my work days and 8+ on my day offs.

• Main reason for joining and what you would like to do in guild each day: me and my friend have been searching for a casual guild these past months, and this guild sounds like a fit for us. we are hoping to find some awesome people to play with.

• Fun fact about yourself, anime hobbies.
    well I personally don’t watch anime, and same goes for my buddy. We play games for hobbies, and that’s about it. since we work 40 hours/week we don’t have enough time to enjoy anything else besides gaming or drinking beers lol.

we both played a lot of mmorpgs such as bns, black desert, ff14, wow, ms, tera, ragnarok, etc…
    we also play overwatch/paragon sometimes when we are finished with dungeons and what not.

hoping to hear from you soon :slight_smile:
if I’m not around in game or just not answering, you can try contacting me via discord, you can send me message through this forum with your discord id and I’ll get to you asap.

• Team Name: Jojoni

• Level of my main: 178

• Your character build: Pure Strength Monk

• Time zone & hours: PST 7PM to 12AM, longer on weekends.

• Main reason for joining and what I like to do: I would like to do daily quests, world bosses & dungeon runs with mature people in a long term. I don’t like to be forced to level or change my build.

• Fun fact about myself: I’m a team player but strictly a “player vs monster” type. I like to farm & craft the most powerful equipments possible.

• Some other games I played: International Ragnarok Online, Trickster Online, World of Warcraft & Final Fantasy XIV.

Thanks for the request~ We’ll have Flob, msg you ingame Jojoni

Everyone else has been recruited. We are preping and awaiting the new rank 8 content, hope you can join us.

Team Name : JezreeL
Level of main character : Dragoon lvl 253
Alt characters : Shinobi lvl 228
: Paladin lvl 261

Character build :
Dragoon -> c1 swordy, c1 pelts, c3 hoplite, c1 cata, c2 dragoon

Shinobi -> c1 swordy, c1 pelts, c3 hoplite, c1 doppel, c1 shinobi, c1 murmillo

Paladin -> c1 cleric, c3 priest, c3 paladin going c1 inqui

Timezone and hours played:
+8:00 timezone because i live in SEA
16hours everyday because im on vacation.
4-5 hours weekdays and 16hours weekends when im back to work

Main reason:
i always play alone since april 2016 and its sad when we dont have much people to talk to. I would be happy enough to have people that i can go dungeon together with.

Fun facts about myself:
i dont know lol… i play frisbee for sports but not that much.
i like dancing but i cant call it a hobby because i dont do it all the time…

Some games i played before:
Ragnarok 1
Ragnarok 2
Eden Eternal
Aura Kingdom
Royal Quest
DoTA2

Hi Peeps & Happy New Year!! :smiley:
I understand that the this thread dates back to August 2016, so I am still not sure if you are recruiting… BUT! I would like to apply for your guild xD

*** Team Name**

• Ophilia

*** Level of your main character**

• Lvl. 114
    *** Your character build**
  • Cleric c2 -> Priest c2 so far… (I am thinking preist c3 thenn… hmm I am debating two choices… either Kriv C1 -> Chap C1 -> P.Doc. C1 or… Chap C1 -> P. Doc C2… I have not yet decided hahaha… ;;;
  • I have some explanation why I am only this lvl… first without knowing I created character in Orsha server as priest… then, about lvl 100 ish? with biggest learning curve, I realized that Orsha server population is very limited…T.T (so sad) So, I wanted to do something different like tank character in new server!! so I created Swordie (current lvl 167 ish - Sword C1 -> Pelt C3 -> Hop C1), then it quite wasn’t my play style, so I went back being priest again <3 <3 #Heal4Life hahaha

*** Timezone and hours you can play each day**

• My time zone would be EST
  • Play Hours are: M-F 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM and Sat / Sun: whenever I get up from sleep hahahaha xP
  • Main reason for joining and what you would like to do inguild each day
  • The fact that it is MMORPG, yet questing / dungeon / grinding feels like Single Player game, due to lack of interactions between people… Mostly all they say is “hi”, and small talk… T.T (so sad) I am looking for social interactions! I do believe that after longgggg day of work / school (depends on who you are), we are here to play and relax and have fun and most importantly laugh! HAHAHA xD So, I would love to join the guild!!
  • I have not gone PvP or GvG, and I mostly stay in PvE… But, I am mainly play support and love being position as support, so my contribution (other than supplying Talt hahaha), would be helping buff / heal / quest!

*** Fun fact about yourself, sports, quirks, hobbies.**

• Oh my gosh! FUN FACT!! - So, I grew up in Korea (As you can clearly tell hat I have English accent in my writing), I was around 9 yrs old and I was playing outside, and I was soooo late coming home… So, I was zipping riding my bicycle home, and suddenly at T junction, I saw big metal plate and BANG! I got hit. When I realized what that was… IT WAS AMBULANCE! hahahahahahaha I got hit by an ambulance!! xP
  • My hobbies right now is watching anime, netflix while gaming hahahaha
  • I generally like MMO games: I played Korean MMORPG called “Asgard” (created by Nexon)- it was dying game so I had priest main / bard / Monk… In states- I have played Ragnarok Online (I was Arch Bishop), Tera (I was priest), I think it is called Dragon Nest?, LoL (Main support- Luv Karma), and I recently played Blade and Soul (Warlock, since they didn’t have support class like cleric / priest…T.T)

Please kindly let me know if you are recruiting… and I do apologize for longgggg winded words… xP Looking forward for great news!!

• Team Name -
    » GameOver
  • Level of your main character -
    » 113 QS
  • Your character build -
    » going for Hackapell high dex
  • Timezone and hours you can play each day -
    » UTC+00:00 (Portugal) i play everyday for around 14 hours a day
  • Main reason for joining and what you would like to do inguild each day -
    » is kidna sad to play alone ands the guild i was before died, i start playing hte game on the 2nd beta but had to stop (college) but now im back xD
  • Fun fact about yourself, sports, quirks, hobbies.
    » i guess i like to play games =)
    » played ragnarok for 5 years, and i still play LoL sometimes =X

We’re still up and changed to new discord server~
Reply here or for faster invite join our discord and msg Guild leader Kenny.

Team Name
Mizutsune

Level of your main character

Your character build
Cleric 2 > Bokor 2 > Pardoner > Miko > Plague Doctor 2

Timezone and hours you can play each day
Eastern Time Zone, I usually play during the afternoon and evening (3pm-10pm range).

Main reason for joining and what you would like to do inguild each day
Looking to do instances and getting to know people. I’ll be up for anything whatever the guild wants to do really.

Fun fact about yourself, sports, quirks, hobbies.
I enjoy playing visual novels and handheld games.

Some other games you played and liked.
Monster Hunter, Odin Sphere, Persona 5, and VA-11 Hall-A are the most recent games I’ve played.

Keep up the new applicants~ I will notify Flob for an invite :slight_smile: