Tree of Savior Forum

[kabbalist] unable to learn gematria and notarikon after patch

Date and Time: december 12, 2017

Server Name: Orsha

Team Name: Saigran

Character Name: Sogran

Bug Description : after patch cannot re-learn that 2 skills and gives this error
“There is no response from the data. Please try again later. Error code : 80”

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. have learned gematria, notarikon before the patch
  2. after the patch try to re-learn thats skills

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

yes, I have Same issue

I thought I was the only one, also the char can’t identify items and get soft locked.

I noticed that if you rank reset back to kabbalist the issue gets fixed.

same porblem here too, and i dont plan to reset my kabbalist :frowning:

identify lock is only about faded unidentfied items for me

1 Like

It might be the case, but mostly I’m just sad that my Kabba 2 became useless, like IMC…

well, I spent the reset from the event after hit level 360.
was so useless use that but I didn’t got any better to do

The Event Reset is over and this bugs still persists. My friend got back in the game today and he can’t distribute properly the Kabbalist Skills. Since there’s no more free Skill Reset Potions, he can’t manually fix his character.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan Pls, tell the devs to fix.

1 Like

I had no plans on resetting my Kabbalist (I had actually reset it on last reset event, and left Notarikon and Gematria with 1 point each, just to make sure I wouldn’t need to reset it again).
After the patch, the reset event is over, and I still cannot learn these two skills. IMC, is there a fix for this?

@Staff

any news on Gematria and Notarikon yet?

Do you still face the issue? If so I’d recommend opening a ticket with a video or screenshots attached.

1 Like

Just tried learning the skills, they didn’t fix it yet.

1 Like

#StillNotFixed20202020

#StillNotFixed :tired_face:

same happened to me but i reset skill with the last rank reset event and it was fixed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.