Tree of Savior Forum

Kabbalist PVP unbalance, Stupid reflect

Kabbalist problem , when the skill revenged sevenfold is used , active in companions , (pet ) and also in the summons of sorcerer , thus unbalancing the game , because the pet take absurd and giving the team dies in reflectance

3 Likes

You can counter Revenged 7 Fold by basic attacking the person with the buff. It will use up the charge of Revenged 7 Fold rendering it useless. But i’m sure you didn’t know that.

4 Likes

Dude, pet companions take alot of dsmage, and they reflect, i know what im talking about

Exemple, u use Stone shot in kabbalist, the stone hit companions, u die with 40k damage reflect

3 Likes

Then don’t use aoe skills when trying to remove their buff. You are just making excuses. Like i said before, use basic attacks to remove revenged 7 fold buff from enemy player. Stop going in spamming all your abilities.

3 Likes

Are U crazy dude??? See what im talking about, Imagine all skulls Necro with revenged, Or bats, The reflect will kill All aarchers, is impossible to fight against. Im not spamming skills, im at top pvp ranking, but im playing with kabba in my team, and against this, is Absurd Stupid

1 Like

I’m sorry but the skill isn’t op like you claim it to be. There are many ways to counter it but it doesn’t look like you have anything in your kit to do so.

2 Likes

Im not talking about the skill with players, im talking about buff in companions or Summons

3 Likes

Even with the players, there are a lot of problems. I know arena is crowded with you cleric, wiz. But remember, there are some swordmen and archers are trying to have fun too.
I Don’t know if sykwitit540 play kabbalist or you are just another wl, sor, necro. But you should know, there is no team just stay still for you to counter kabbalist’s skill with normal atk! And the skill is totally broken, im a cataphract with 22+k hp, i boomed an earthwave, the kabbalist lost 1/3 hp, i died (full hp). Ok, I hope you won’t tell me to use basic attack again! I know i can counter with it, but there were his team mates around, I and im sure many other swordmen too must hit hard, hit fast and move before the wiz throw their shjt to my face! Normal atk? Too luxury!
The decision of nerf or buff a skill is up to Impotent & Make Color Games.
I just want to say: life of a swordman in arena is hard, now it’s even harder

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good idea!
Just remove all swordman and archer classes
Arena is full of wiz and cleric anyway

Something tastes very salty.

PD got nerfed… maybe this time Kabbalist will get their nerf.

The dirt, my cata eats a lot and its taste is really salty

And here I thought r7’ed summons/pets only give back 7 times 1 dmg!

Btw the max amount of targets getting the buff is 5. So you either buff your team or waste some on their pets.

better buff the pets fam. they are immortal af

I do agree the buff duration should be nerf’d; cut it down to 20 seconds duration since it’s original is 60 seconds with a 45 second cooldown. The damage reflected is fine though since it won’t buff more than 5 targets at once, and most higher Elo players know not to use their strongest skill while it’s buffed.

1 Like
3 Likes

…had that a few times already :imp:

The victims usually dont have a clue what just happened.

not of to argue, pretend to be blind to see that everything is broken