Tree of Savior Forum

Kabbalist c3 Gevura crash

After 5 VGA crashes, I began to test the skills within the dungeon 300, the first run without kabalist skill. The second run without gevura and the third run with gevura and again crash of vga the second time I use it, to leave the doubt between once again and again but now crashed the second time used.

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 11:00 Server time

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: Minun

Character Name: Rin

Bug Description :
Geruva causes VGA error after a few times it is used

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go a map with mob
  2. use gematria or notarikon
  3. use geruva and kill the mob
  4. repit a few times and CRASH!!!

CPU: AMD A10-7700k R7
RAM: 6 GB
System Type: 64-bit
Graphics card: Geforce GT 630

Double chance also crash the map with notarikon or megatria

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

PLS HELP

Can confrim. Happened thrice to me today–and in just two dungeon instances with kabbalists!

@Minun It might be best if we post our computer specs as well as it might help the Administrators figure out what went wrong.

Server: Telsiai
CPU: Intel Core i5-7600
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics card: Integrated Graphics Card, don’t know the model (yes, no kidding)

oka, ty ////////20 char

Same here, with Kabba in party at HG 340, got crash when “Double Chance”, all the party went offline

Proof in video. It’s indeed happening, STAFFS/GMs :<

Gevura

Double Chance

Server: Silute
CPU: i7-2600
RAM: 12 GB
Graphics card: GTX 660ti

2 Likes

Same happen to my Kabba c3, in CM Sausys 9, i crashed everyone in the party, a bunch of times…

The Same here!

Note: bug is in visual rendering. I was running Saalus canyon mission, planning ahead on the Harpeia while the other party members were killing the Frantic Goblin. All party members were kicked out of the mission except my character. I imagine that’s because I was out of the area at that time.

Can confirm this actually happened to me in dg300 :sob::sob::sweat_drops:I crashed myself and 2 other people in my guild twice using Gevura

This happened too when one player used the gevura in world boss most players disconnect – from 30 down to 12 earlier with Zaura.

@STAFF_Letitia some help? I can not use my Kabalist c3… just einsoft works fine

The new Linker ability Spirit Shock is also causing vga errors. I haven’t really nailed down any sort of consistency with why it happens, but it’s always just before the projectile fires when it does.

Turning attack effects off (different from "other characters’ effects like heal tiles, etc.) seems to fix the issue for me. That said, it’s likely something to do with the abovementioned skills.

Thank you everyone for the thorough report!
Our devs are looking into it.
Sorry for the inconvenience :sob:

This is what is happening to me…ok thought it was my end.

so is calculation skills and double chance? anything else can trigger?

Note that since yesterday, this happens when you shoot with a QS… and I suppose with any archer. The “shooting” effect covers the whole screen with a big arrow up to a point when after a while the game crashes. I suspect a coordinate problem for the animation and an out of bounds error for the crash…

Till this is fixed, I guess you need to play with visual effects disabled.

2 Likes

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia Seems the emergency maintenance today doesn’t address these skill bug crash

When can we expect this fix? Seems only work around is to disable all effects from settings.

Yeah this bug still exists. Kind of rough because I need this skill to be able to solo. Today I crashed three times in dungeon 300 before I realized that I was causing the problem, kicking out other team members in the process.

Pls dont forget to fix this, getting a crash in a TBL match because of gebura is not nice