Tree of Savior Forum

Kabbalist and chap/pardoner question

hi! me and my friends are going to play cleric and we have some question…hope you can help us!

i am interested with cleric 2 bokor 3 druid kabbalist. i have some question regarding this build…anyway i am interested in pvp so maybe we can discuss with focus on pvp :slight_smile:

1. is it true that kabbalist have good synergy with bokor? what do you think about this build if i aiming for semi support dps build? with mack, revenged, heal, safety zone to cover and effigy, hex, wheel, carnivory for decent dmg?

2. i have alternative build which is switch cleric 2 to krivis (to be more offensive) and druid to oracle (to be more support) which one do you prefer?

and for my friend…he is confuse between pardoner or chaplain…
chaplain build with full spr (maybe a little bit of con)
cleric > priest 3 > chaplain > krivis > bokor
is it good with full spr? or is krivis and bokor can be change to other class?

pardoner (just for afk)
cleric 2 > krivis > paladin 3> pardoner (scroll sales, daino and barrier)
where can i make dispel scroll with pardoner?
or
cleric > priest 3> pardoner 2 (buff sales)
which one that makes more money?
and what stats you recommend for fast lvl?

sorry for the newbie question and sorry if we ask too much…
but thanks for your time to reply :slight_smile:
thanks!

Thats abit of a “popurri” lol.

look, if you go druid is for the dps of carnivory, the other skills are just for fun. and carnivory 10> carnovory 5, i mean, if you will go druid, go druid 2.

Bokor… Ill just tell you my opinion, i dont have one. The zombies are dumb AF btw that they take 2 seconds for choose target, another 2 seconds laging and another 2 dumbing around. The figth ended and zombie still walking in circles.

2nd thing is that sometimes you get out soooo much zombie that everything lags hardcore, if i get dizzy for party up whit a bokor for 30 minutes imagine if i was the bokor always living it.

Kabalist is… meh, PD is better.

Pardoner is for make money or some weird setup whit discerning evil, dunno much about that.

First, Bokor C1 zombies are dumb it is for sure, they only live to be a corpse-punch-bag.
Bokor C2 zombies are a little better because Bwa Kayiman you can use it to reallocate them and for the knockdown-lock cc (ah little crap damage but in a dungeon can lock monster for your party).
Bokor C3 zombies they explode yay, anyway Damballa deal a nice damage.

And about the “soooo much zombies” this is a lie in someway. Zombify can get you 20 zombies? Yes it can, but rarely you’ll see a Bokor with Zombify lvl 15, so much of the time Bokor will have 7~13 Zombies, and now party members can’t target them.
Anyway Bokor is more of Hex+Effigy caster than a Zombie Summoner, unless you go to Bokor C3 because of Damballa.

About Kabbalist, they’re not a “meh” it is only your opinion, today PD is much more powerful of course, but Bloodletting have a chance to receive a nerf (kToS patch wise), and Ein Sof still the best SP recover skill in game + Merkabah stupid huge AoE (and so so damage, but still some damage for pt) + Revegend Sevelfold a party wide buff that block one hit, whatever it is and reflect back 7x damage.

Anyway, Plage Doctor is good but not a must and not a “Get it or get out”.

Druid C1 is good if you don’t want to go full FS, but like Shadgan said, Druid C2 is a lot better, because of the invunerabillity and high damage.

Oracle is a good choice for those that don’t want to take PD or if want to take PD and have a overkill of safety for your party (a good thing to have anyway).

About Krivis, you get it more for Daino than Damage, low lvl wise you’ll level with Pardoner buffs + hit (go drop a Crafisun, it will help you and is easy) and for bosses Pardonner Blessing buff + Cure will kill almost everything till 80~ish. So in my opinion Cleric C2 is better than Krivis in the long run, because your build don’t have a loot of buffs to need Daino, and damage wise you’ll have Cure 9~10 + Bokor skills.

Friend Build, for refference I don’t have or played Priest/Chaplain, but I know that:
Krivis is a good choice for a Priest C3 build, mostly because Daino.
Cleric C1 is good enough, but of course minus 5 heal tiles and no Divine Might may make a fault later (nothing so bad).
Bokor C1 in Rank 7… I like Bokor (I play with a Cleric C2> Bokor C3, going for Oracle > Kabbalist) but no, Bokor is not for Rank 7, take other thing, Plague Doctor, or Kabbalist, or even Druid, but not Bokor. (I suggest getting Plague Doctor).

And take a look there for:
Bokor
Oracle
Kabbalist

Sorry for my crap english, wish you understand @trevor_sw ~~
And sorry if I sound agressive Shadgan, I only don’t like to see people calling my zombies dumb, I know they’re but still :C

Edit: Plage Doctor >>>> Plague Doctor :"D

Like sayd i dont have a bokor so can be wrong, but once i was in gaynas event, and there was a single bokor. As i undertand everytime that a zombie kills a mob it spawns another zombie.

didnt count em but there was at least 40, i cannot even see the floor, and lag was pretty awesome.

sorry but kabalist is pretty bad, dont even get close to PD, not abit. PD has more damage,more utility and more heals, if you wanna be a gas station for mages go on.

oracle is a mix of a money maker and a support, you cant rlly take this class serius as your main.

and you dont pick kivris just for daino, Zaibas is one of the most damaging skills in the game, only problem is that ligthing damage is tricky to use.

About Zombie killing and spawning another one, this really happens, but only if Zombie hit killed it (I wish that it work with Bwa Kayiman, but no :c) and only if the monster is under Hexing.

And no, if there is only one bokor the Zombie cap is 20 (even with DM you can’t achieve 21, there is a soft cap of 20). I dunno my notebook is a piece of trash and I don’t get lag from zombies, now that I think about it is pretty strange humm.

Like I’m saying, Plague Doctor IS the Godly tier of Rank 7 without doubt, but you >can< go with other choices and still be useful, they’re not horrible only because PD is stupid good, they still have they good points.

And well, sadly Oracle doesn’t work for money maker. Change jackspot attribute take so much time to payoff, but in longer run they work, but anyway this take a lot of silver to level up D:

Btw can you take a less agressive behavior? People have different tastes, I only showed others choices, they can take whatever they want. Seriously stop labbeling other classes “bad” by comparison.

I dont mean to be rude, is just that im not that good at leveraging my words whit my second lenguage. Sorry if my comments have a agresive feeling :wink:

It is fine, I don’t take it to heart.

Anyway, talking about Pardoner, you really can make money with it but slowly. Farming may be much faster.

Well Paladin is a STR-ish class so the first one will have less damage in Cure and other matk/INT based skills.

The second one is a spell shop basically, and scrolls/buffs sold by Pardoners doesn’t get your buffs and attributes, so you can build whatever you want there.

PSSSS: Kabbalist Ein Sof make you less SPR/potion dependent even with Bokor Hex+Effigy mana eating (seriously, this thing use so much mana if you spam it)

thanks for reply!
so… is cleric2 > bokor 3 > oracle > kab is good enough?

In my opinion: yes.
Hexing and Merkabah have a good synergy. Cleric C2 > Bokor C3 is a solid choice, you can solo and be useful in party. And if you change your mind about R6/R7 and get (for example) Druid C1 > PD C1, the build still work.

So my advice is, go for Bokor C3 but take a look around and be open minded about changing your Ranks before that :3]

About your stats, you can either go for Int:Con (4:1 or 3:1 or 2:1 if you want to be hard to kill in pvp) or Int:Con:Spr to help you with Hexing+Effigy mana eating (stopping somewhere close to 40 spr).
In my case I use 4:1 without Spr.

Only a note about Bokor PVP: you can Hexing the target and Effigy them for a stupid range. Bwa Kayiman CC affect players.

1. You’re bokor 3 automatically r7 should be plague doctor for pandemic.
  2. Cleric 2 is the bare minimum for classes that don’t have priest 3, even with full INT 5 tiles just isn’t enough.

Chaplain builds usually follow the same meta path (and is probably the most efficient).
Cleric > Priest 3 > Chaplain > x > PD
x being Cleric2, Oracle, or Krivis depending on what you want to do.

Not saying kabbalist is a bad class, take for example my guild mate
Cleric2>Priest3>Oracle>Kabbalist, he’s a really great asset during guild wars and his prophecy / counter spell compensates for not having bloodletting.

Picking PD is more an all rounder while kabbalist is really more onto GvG imo.

1 Like

About Kabbalist being more into GvG and Plague Doctor being a must for Bokor C3. I disagree.

Bokor have Mana issues, Ein Sof is a good option.
Bokor have a ■■■■ AoE in Hexing, Pandemic is a good option.

But from my experience, if you mob 5~7 monsters Hexing lvl 6 AoE is good enough.
How can I say, this is your preference, hitting a lot of monsters without fault go to Plague Doctor.
If you don’t mind needing to use two times Hexing for the same amount of monsters go to Kabbalist.

I agree with you in Cleric C2, 5 tiles is so little D:

What you think @Sakane?

i see thank you for your input :smiley: i will go lvl my bokor 1st then i will look between kab or pd :slight_smile: anyway, if i go for pd…isnt it much better if i just took pardoner on r6 for increase the duration of the debuff?

anyway i saw that someone posted about chap with pala c3 (well actually it is possible if r8 release) but i have question…is the damage from chap and conviction from pala have some sinergy? they say about elemental gear etc but i dont really understand D:

thankyou! anyway i forgot to ask something…is zombie usefull for pvp?
considering the update coming from kTos which i believe zombie got buffed if i am not mistaken… and if its usefull, which skill that i should learn? bwa kiyaman, samediv, and dambala? and how much zombify should i take?

last question…someone said that deploy capela will gives u all the buffs eventhough we dont learn the buff at priest (ex: we got blessing if we use deploy capella eventhough we dont learn it) is it true? or the deploy capella gives buff according to the lvl buffs that we learn? (ex: we got bless lvl 15 from deploy capella if we learn bless lvl 15)

sorry for asking too many question…but i appreciate your time and answer :smiley:

First Pardoner in R6 - Hexing already have a good duration, so I don’t know if Discerning Evil will help a lot, but this is a good choice.

About Zombie utility in pvp, a trick question, you can zombify players, the zombies make a hell to enemies target you without a mouse. But they main purpose is Bwa Kayiman CC. But for futher info take a look in the Bokor Thread that I linked in a post above. After all I’m a pve player, a pvp build (for example) can have more points in Mackangdal and less in Zombify.

Bwa Kayiman is a STR skill that… don’t scale well. You get it for CC, so level 1 is good enough.

Samediveve - I have it in level 4 (level 5 with Divine Might), you either leave it 0 - 5 or 10, because your Zombies get the entire movespeed buff but you only get half of it (4 movespeed in level 5 and 8 in level 10).

Damballa is the main reason to go Bokor C3, and deal a good damage.

Ogouveve you take only level 1, and if you go for PD in R7 this skills debuff count for Incinerate.

Zombify you will want to get in a level that you Zombie cap match with Damballa Zombie cap.

If you want take a look in my build, there is a lot of ways to build a Bokor D:

About Priest I don’t risk talking about, not my area sorry~~