Tree of Savior Forum

Justice for Swordsman Costumes

Look at the new wizard TP costumes in ToS Korea they are so well designed unlike the swordsman. Please give us something decent or something royal to wear too, or make us wear other calsses’ costumes.

Something like this:

I feel sorry for all those people who are forced to get Fencer and intentionally ruined their build just because of the costume.

‘Purple’ is the historical Colour of ‘ROYALTY’. Which is why the Templar’s colour motif is purple.

also have you known there is a white costume for the future Matador class (Swordsman)

The Highlander is referenced to Scotish warriors which is why it looks like that. And from pop-culture this is what ‘highlander’ initial appearance would be.

2 Likes

or JOIN MY CAUSE IN THIS THREAD

IMC to use this Fighter costume in their other game Granado Espada (also made by IMC games)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/6173958f0a57806b772f5349ebda1099/tumblr_ng78eug6WM1tox6ypo4_1280.png

and have a ToS version.

I’m not talking about class’ costuming. I’m talking about the TP costumes.
This is okay but I don’t really like it.

I haven’t played Granado Espada but they look cool. I like it.

BTW like I said that is the Highlander3 costume which can be only worn by a a swordsman with 3 ranks of Highlander class.

The costume is reference to the pop-culture Highlander which are supposed Scottish warriors.

They arent pompous silly french princes. Highlanders are rough warriors men that live on the northern parts of britain. and caused much trouble for england until the 2 nations united when a scottish king became a king of england aswell. uniting the 2 nations since they both are under 1 king.

omg omg i love the new highlander costume

the alternate would be a formal kilt for a classy highlander @Staff_Julie

I don’t think c3 costumes like the wizard one would help you :stuck_out_tongue: You need a (c3) class for those too… It is like taking fencer…or even worse…

But anyway we will sure get something…hopefully something that is not restricted to a c3 class… with time… just wait for it… … …XD