Tree of Savior Forum

Just to be clear

I got my beta key today and downloaded the game…But I’m wondering if i’m able to go to Server/Login Screen whenever I click start it doesn’t go anywhere…I already know game isnt up but idk if I downloaded it right if it just stops there

Btw there’s no “help categories” in this forum

1 Like

What about you try when the servers are up ?

That’s not what I’m getting at…I’ve seen people be able to go to Server menu and it’s not letting me do that so I’m wondering if I did something wrong unless it’s like this for everyone.

No,I was able to go to the login screen after checking my client for a patch and the login screen was updated.So you should at least be able to get to that point.

1 Like

Thank you for understanding me and not being a sarcastic smart ass when someone actually needs helps

No problem.All it takes is some reading to see what your issue is.Unfortunately I don’t quite know what could be causing it.

@nando20xx,do you have an idea of what the issue might be?

I had the same thing and it said it was downloading which didn’t take too long, after that it updated and I was able to get to the main menu and listen to the wonderful music :smiley:. Were you able to get to the main menu?

1 Like

Maybe I need to run as Admin?

Try to run as admin,and make sure your Steam client is up to date.

1 Like

^^ Okay i’ll try this and updating steam

Let me know how it goes.I had issues up until a few minutes of iCBT1 starting and I was panicking hardcore.So I know how frustrating that feeling is.

I haven’t been able to go to the menu yet…It’s been stuck at the start screen

@Melon

You called me? lol

Just to make sure did you tried verifying the game integrity on Steam?

2 Likes

Yes! You get my first like of the day,I hit max number yesterday somehow…

I figured you might know,you’re pretty good with this stuff :grin:

After you verify the integrity (as @nando20xx suggested), you might also want to check the system requirements (make sure DirectX and your graphics drivers are up-to-date)

Tree of Savior System Requirements:

1 Like

Hahahaha ty, well i do what i can, i had a small scary experience earlier with the game, i opened and the patch was just there stuck on 0% both progress bars, so after some tries and cache verified i decided to leave the patcher opened, after 30 seconds or 1 min it finished verifying and i could reach the login screen. I dont know if could be @ShadowFury problem, but since we are trying to pin down the problem might as well post all i know here.

Ah yeah, as @Chebus mentioned, you have to install the DirectX provided by the game because it dont install automaticaly, i think its something that was missed during the setup of the installation.

Keep us updated @ShadowFury.This could be a common problem for other players.

Too much mimimi for something that isn’t up yet.
in the test before this one, same things happened to people who “eager” to log in.
Being patient is the key. Update your game. And wait.

Theres a difference betwen the patcher not showing any error message and the patcher saying “Cannot download patch files”, and everyone that i know except him can reach the login screen. So before you start to criticize people, read and research before hand.

2 Likes

@nando20xx @Chebus @Melon

When I press Start on the game client it just disappears