Tree of Savior Forum

Just started EP12 quest and it's effin hard

I’m a level 420 BM>Thauma>linker who just started ep12 quests and the monsters are too strong. My current gear are the free ep11 leather gear set and i have yet to open the free ep11 savinose gear weapons. Just wondering what my options are. Find better weaps/gear? Party up? It’s been a breeze from ep1-11 but oh boy did I hit a wall in ep12. Help a brother out will ya?

open it, will help a lot

Just open Savinose my friend.

Yeah I feel you. Even using the free Savinose gear it’s still hard to do things, the jump in difficulty was just disproportionate. Monsters went from having 200k HP to 3.5mil and their attacks hittiing something like 5k per hit. It feels like the whole episode was designed for people that already have end game gear and it sucks.

the truth is there are even more crying about how the game is too easy
thats why they make a change start from 420

if we are talking about end game questing or field hunt i can tell ya its still pretty easy
of course not as easy as one hitting and overkilling each mobs <420 with just relying on kedoran freebies.no.the escalation is real sharp there

tbh when you comparing tos to another mmo field map at its end game state where you truly need to be geared, party up, and where no such freebie savinose exist at all you ll end up laughing how easy tos is
though tos specifically made things harder through cms, dcp, and raids
field map hunt/faming isnt really a thing for 420+ maps (thats until they make SR one hitting them and we ll see purple start botting there)

just open the free savinose.why would you save it for nothing…

from my experience, even when youre just relying on savinose gears,without good random lines, ichors etc, 420+ questing and field hunt is still doable
the last kabad boss is the only one thats a bit challenging, but i wouldnt call it hard either

though i admit certain build/classes gonna suffer from its own lacking dps output
like look at your build
bm is fine.
linker though, its sucks and only good for its arts for bossing. thauma isnt really that great at all too.they both might be cool for farming <420 but after that meh…

if i were you, for the purpose of easier questing, i will pick a build that make thing smoother and switch to something else that i want later

Well I only made this class as a farmer build and honestly speaking i have no idea where to start with regards to farming end game items. Do I need to finish main quest first? I dont even know what to farm or where to do it for end game gears. Any suggestions for a better job class for beating EP12 as a scout? Thanks!

I did it rather easily with SR-Bullet marker-enchanter

The only thing that may kill you is its stone spike skill (the final boss) that’s why you need to keep moving.

i personally would pick build with better damage output like bm-assasin-corsair/enchanter if im about to make fresh account which main scout
bm assasin got 2 iframe and corsair/enchanter pretty much a booster
doin main quest is worthy for all the episode freebies like savinose gears and tons of attributes
you can complete quests with no investment at all and just relying on freebies like ep 11 rewards
the silver also nice to get you base money to buy some stuffs like gears to ichor,cards,etc
grab sword, gun and dagger from savi.that gives you 2 weapon box left for another toon
then you can buy moringponia gears for cheap fixed ichors, or maybe ignas if you make good silvers
red/green cards always nice to fill in first. then purple and finally bis blue like zaura cause its most expensives
irredian abyss acc is also quite nice to fill in that acc slot

again thats me.feel free to explore yourself

Adding 0000 to mob/boss stats : difficulty.

:tired:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.