Tree of Savior Forum

Just some random rant :D

Hi new saviors/veterans!

I’m just here to explain from scratch my experience from playing the game Tree of Savior. (Dont get me wrong this is a great game! :slight_smile:)

Warning MY OPINION

Part one
The ability to understand the basics of the game

Now for some people or all that have researched about the game, new players dont usually research. This is something that we dont do sadly or if you have played games like this then maybe you wouldve researched hmm not sure as I’ve said my experience!
But for those who are unlucky enough to discover their messed up character and have to restart completely from scratch its just not fun! (by messed up I mean builds because every other problem like skill allocation could be fixed with a lil bit of your money Wink wink) Of course this game isnt supposed to be easy after all right? Well yeah, but still we need to be given a chance to understand our mistakes and fix our problems and thus a new character is created, and this is where we learn our mistakes! Messed up builds!! If you have played a game before you definintly know that you dont want to delete your character because thats all your hardwork put into it and thus your stuck debating whether or not to stick with your character or start a new. And thus this is where my first rant goes to, the inability to fix our character however TOS actually saw their problem and gave out free vouchers to reset class! But if you’re a newbie who just joined the game (I joined the game and quit for a long time, I joined back and messed with my account so yeah you could say that the voucher I had was used, I thinking nothing of it heheh) you wouldnt get this item encountering the a problem! So I ask of you, begin selling vouchers in stores for those who have messed up builds, it would be nice! :slight_smile:

Part 2
Pvp!

For some pvp is really fun for others its very scary to let down your team mates. And because of this they dont play pvp but one of the main reasons for why is becasue nervous players in pvp are matched up with people who have a lot of experience for example I was level 180 - 190 (forgot) when I first tried pvp what happened was that I noticed that everyone was like rank 8 while im rank 6, this of course is not fair and not only should you pay attention to players messed up builds but you should also focus on proper ranking games! You cant determine a ranking for a player that is level 150 against a character level 300, but of course they’re put to level 200 right? Well sure but the stat allocation is the entire thing that levels are for so while they look like level 200 theyre stats are huge. So what do we do? Create open level matchmaking, ranked matchmaking where you match others with same rank, or a pvp world where theres an open field where pvp is allowed! Finally for the other part about pvp, timing… Honestly I hate waiting until 10 pm in order to play pvp and get my butt kicked in, but seriously why start at 10?

Part 3
Gold sellers

Yes yes I know they suck… but however when trying to combat them you’re not focusing on the games core aspect of a game which is the problems I’ve stated out, and if it bothers you so much ask the audience (gamers) what their opinions are! Gamers can be some of the smartest people ever! (Especially when you make them go through so much experience and research to create one good character) and so while you guys are trying to beat gold sellers yourself some saviors are on the internet are talking about their solution, you’ve may tried it but if they figured out the solution that you’ve gotten a long time ago I’m pretty sure they can figure out more solutions!

Finally
Part 4
Lack of creativity (characters)

Characters in rpg are supposed to represent how we want to look in game, certainly you dont want to look like someone else in rpg! All we have is hair change and there arent even that many options! Some people want more moe character (if someone could explain what moe means thanks!) and etc . All I’m saying is that unique characters should be an option, it makes us more creative with our characters!

So overall this game isnt bad! I loved this game and to this day I still do! And I know you guys are working hard to fix bugs in this game and this game is still pretty new, but thats why I’m informing you about this! :slight_smile: A game is supposed to give the players a unique sense of adventure especially in rpg! Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

(Also it would be nice if you gave another class reset voucher out again because I’ve messed up big time!)

If you wanna know what Ive messed up on then heres your humour of the day!

Swordsman 2 > Hoplite 1 > Cataphract 2 > Fencer 1 > Shinobi

Also I maxed out thrust, bash, and pummel beat… :frowning:

(As Ive said this is my first character and through experience Ive noticed this!) Give me some of your opinions, opinions are nice and very constructive! (Im not whining saying that youve done it all wrong and this is how it should be im stating my opinion on this game through EXPERIENCE)

1 Like

I just rolled over it to see what it was about and it’s about the game, why in Off-Topic section and not General?

me too~ high5~

huehuehue

2 Likes

Why me?
:thinking:

/20chars

1 Like

Well it’s kinda off topic from the general game play and it’s more of me speaking my past 200 hour experience of this game

Hahaha
Idk maybe cus you’re important?

OH it’s u I read some of your posts in any way I’m a fan of your builds

yeah, but i stop making builds/guide/suggestion

i quit tos as well

now i just joke around until imc get it together

huehuehue

1 Like

You have to do the title right if you want people to actually click on the thread

4 Likes

Maybe he should have private messaged you to make this thread!

3 Likes

Teach me oh great loligod for to make a great title!!!

1 Like

Well that’s why I’m creating this, hopefully they’ll read this post and think about it :slight_smile:

/20characters
/20characters

:slight_smile: