Tree of Savior Forum

Just let us farm the items -_-

lolopanther is boring
solmiki is boring
saalus is boring

why not make these items to world monsters and let the players hunt them really hard?
the dailies are making the players quit ITS BORING!

2 Likes

I’m not trying to prove you wrong or something, but what would make farming them non-boring? It would be a chore to farm everyday until you get enough stuff to craft lolo/solmiki/blessed.

In fact you can do that right now, farm stuff hard and then sell it to buy lolo/solmiki/shards

Farming just isn’t fun.

The amount of silver gained from farming in comparison to the silver needed to increase attributes is just too low, so farming just feels like an endless chore to, inefficiently, gain silver for attributes. The argument for the high attribute price are “silver sinks” but honestly I’d rather play a game with high inflation and reasonable progression than a game with low inflation and exponential progression.

Spawn rates are too low for items that are highly needed, so after clearing some mobs, you have to run around searching for the mob you need to kill, and with low mob density you have to move around fairly often.

Items have a low drop rate and combined with the problems mentioned above, just makes farming feel like a complete waste of time most of the time.

IMC, let me be a one-player army. Make high mob density zones throughout every map. Make monsters drop more silver OR make attributes linear in progression as opposed to exponential. Make spawn rates no longer than 10 seconds after a monster’s death! Make farming fun!!!

4 Likes

I’d rather ET actually drop the gear. Having a chance always makes things interesting and entertaining instead of the incredibly tedious and boring idea of running 2 hours a day for months feeling unnacomplished after every run. ET is just terrible it’s recycled levels with different monsters over and over and over. One of the worst things about this game in my opinion.

1 Like

Can we have boss symbols for ET solmiki?
just like lolopanther, then it will be good, and reduce the reroll cost by 100k for all?

Dailies are boring. Farming is fun.
Running dailies, especially ET requires people to run it for weeks in order to finally see reward for all of their efforts. And with the restriction on how many times people can go, it’s more time consuming rather than a grind.

Compared to farming, you can see results within a few hours of running around and killing stuff. You can run around for 1 hour, or run around for 10 hours. There’s no limit, and if a mob drops something valuable, then the reward will actually appear sooner.

This game expects players to put in too much time for results that don’t appear for weeks or months.
All end-game equipment is pretty much the same regardless of the class.

Introduce better items that allow more dynamic builds and equipment that we can farm.
This game is really just about ET and Saalus and Practonium and flowers and cubes.

1 Like

If you’re not enjoying [insert content here] don’t do it. Just relax and do it whenever you feel like it. It’s much more fun that way.

This box award from bosses are too boring too, I rather kill a boss and dont get a single drop of it that roll it randomly. Tree of Savior should be ragnarok sucessor, right? Bring back Bosses’s fight for recipe/itens and long quest for rarely ones. Dailies should be our way to get minimun silver to “live” in a mmorpg, but the real adventure should be farming and progressing, have you heared about mu online? not questing and leveling, farming should be priority.

(English attempt 1)

Well, they didn’t learn from very appealing games like Ragnarok Online that was fun without any restrictions (except the class and level ones).
Instead, they made a game full of restrictions combined with an awesome character building system.

Farming should be part of gaming, but I believe that good gear should also require good amounts of things prepared. What I don’t understand is why the heck you have to run a dumb tower several times for months to get the best equipment, this reminds me too much of Blade and Soul.

Better change the rewards for completing certain stages of ET to untradeable craftable recipes (so that it makes sense storywise) and the corresponding items required to craft the items drops from elite monsters(those large monsters that spawn a lot of minions) and field bosses.

I don’t think that having an end-game dungeon for gear progression is bad, but the way IMC has executed it has made the “end-game” boring.

Hopefully we’re actually allowed to farm stuff at all finally with DPK deletion update. One of the reasons I barely play anymore. You can farm as much as you want to for literally anything, even junk items, and never get them.

DPK was pure cancer. Now we can finally farm without worrying if someone else is farming in other channels.

Before I got 4 items every hour, yesterday 0 after killing more than 500 monsters.

That’s what RNG is about, no unfairness, no hate towards other players. Only your luck counts.

A character based DPK+RNG would be even better, but the majority of players would agree that pure RNG is healthier than map based DPK.

Yep u have all reason.

but i would still like to push this one, JUST LET US FARM ALL THE ITEMS

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.