Tree of Savior Forum

Just came back. I Need help guide

So I just came back again today it’s been a long time since I played the game again and things got so many changes and I am kind of culture shock about everything and all are reset now so I wanted to ask what build, stats and skill should I put on?

I am Cleric, 173 level right now. Hope you guys can help me out.

1 Like

explore the forum a little more

1 Like

Yep I have read those before I post this but kind of really confused because my stats didn’t reset and also really don’t know what is the best for cleric right now if magic or physical. Sorry if I have so many questions. Just really wanted to have more knowledge about the RE patch but thank you for linking those threads. I will wait more for other replies I might get some more idea’s.

what’s the point playing the game if you ask others what to play?
There’s 80+ classes in the game, you choose, whether it is effective or not doesn’t matter. The game is supposed to be fun.
If you can enjoy meta builds,good for you, but if you don’t, there is no point suggesting it as a game is not real life, it should be used to make you enjoy your life more by providing some fun on the side.

use tos.neet.tv to check the skills,classes and play around to get the build you want to use, try it inside the game, and if you don’t like it, you can always reset it.

Also, please don’t use “best”, meta is always changing as the game changes and balance patches are applied. What you’re looking for are probably the most efficient builds aka meta builds, which make no sense to choose unless you want to play what IMC tells you to play.

99% of this games fun come from the fact that you choose to play a certain build to grind, because all this game offers is grinding equipment and levels, aside of the lore.
If you don’t want to play around with builds & skills, there is no point playing the game at all in its current state, especially as a Cleric.

Meta dealer is a Swordsman build which about half of the Korean players main, Cleric is far off until the next two patch waves hit.

1 Like

Hey there.

I’m new but since I’ve tested dozens of cleric classes and builds, I say don’t go physical build. Its fine in lower levels but reaching level 400 you will find the physical attack skills are so much weaker than matk ones.

Good solo classes are Exorcist, Druid, Sadhu in my experience and I see many people (like every cleric) walking around with these classes. At least two of these three seem like a must.

But if you want to support, Priest, Oracle and Pardoner are the only choices. Yea, so basically only these six classes are legit (imho)… a bit of crusader too, but despite the very strong matk, crusader skills only target max of 5 targets each AoE… so that sucks.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

So I was thinking going Exo -> Druid -> Crusader or Sadhu. Hmmm… maybe ill pick later whether crusader or sadhu I mean sadhu does have great magic skills for damage and Crusader is for team buff or solo I think.

Thank you never knew about http://tos.neet.tv will check this out might help me about the new builds.

And yes I get your point even back then I got my own build and stats because this game is really based on your play style there is no perfect build as so called I just wanted to get more knowledge about the game now since I just came back. Thank you again have check the website you provided and it’s it’s very helpful.

If solo is your main reason then I honestly suggest Sadhu over Crusader. I’m a fan of these classes and have tested both thoroughly… Sadhu can definitely kill a lot more and Crusader’s skill cooldowns are very long. But then you have Exo and Druid to cope with that so I think that’s okay. And if team buff is what you are looking for, pfft… the only “buff” is some healing… actually very little healing… very disappointing healing. I guess the only good think about Crusader is the +40% magical attack self buff. Which Sadhu has better… 100% minimum critical magical attack buff for 1 minute.

But all in all, just try both and you can change class anyway. Enjoy the game =)

will be changed soon,though, Sadhu will have 45% magic damage increase + 30% critical damage increase on Prana while Crusader will have 60% magic damage increase on Chant.
The main selling point of Crusader is the holy attribute, which is great in combination with Exorcist and Chaplain or Miko.

1 Like

Thanks for the help guys really appreciated it.

So I was planning to reset my attribute stats after I get the pts from popo any suggestion what stats I will put it on thanks in advance for the answer.