Tree of Savior Forum

Just another 'What should I do next thread' (Pyro 3, Psychokino 2, Warlock 1)

Hello, I’ve been playing this build since the begging of open beta and just got to level 75 yesterday (I try to play as much as I can but I’ve had a lot going on :smile:). I’m almost at my next rank up and would like some input on whether I should continue with my build, or if I should go a different direction entirely.

My original plan was to use flame ground, fire ball, fire pillar, and pole of agony to do massive amounts of damage and use pyschokino skills to keep me out of harms way/ reposition monsters to be in harms way. So far it’s worked out great and I chew through bosses before they can touch me much at all. Though, I’ve been wondering if it would be better to stick with pyro 2 and go psy 3 or choose a different class entirely. I will still have pyro 2 because I’ve already got that and I think I want to end on warlock but other than that I’m open to suggestions.

Thankyou In advance :smiley:

Also as a side-note: I took flame wall 1 on accident so yea…that sucked but it already happened so I can’t really do anything about it

Personaly I think Psycho3 is better. Gravity Pole is just amazing and can be used to keep mobs inside the damage zones. Raise has bad synergy with flame ground but works well with Warlock.

While Pyro is getting buffed in ktos, it’s uncertain when or if these changes are coming over.